Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitely vs Bell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley 26 Bell 20. Heard zack mills had 370 yards rushing and 4 tds. With numbers like that Whitley will be tough to beat
panthers Wrote:Whitley 26 Bell 20. Heard zack mills had 370 yards rushing and 4 tds. With numbers like that Whitley will be tough to beat

Where was this game played? Lots of late in the season regular season games being played - is that right?
Game was played at Bell and was a 1st round playoff game.
panthers Wrote:Game was played at Bell and was a 1st round playoff game.

Shoot - the bracket said it was going to be played Saturday - wanted to watch that one. Dang!! :Sad04:
Way to go Whitley. I said that Whitley was the most improved team in the playoffs thought Bell would win but Glad you all won :Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
bigdog79 Wrote:Way to go Whitley. I said that Whitley was the most improved team in the playoffs thought Bell would win but Glad you all won :Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Does anyone know if these other games on the brackets are the right day and times? Thanks. :thanks:
Hats off to #10 zack mills, made bell look bad! Whitley was more prepared and wanted to win more! The Bell boys just did not play at all! The mills boy is an excellent player on both sides of the ball, plus he is real respectable kid off the field! Hope Whitley and zack mills runs it down Knox Co.'s throat and believe they will without "blondie" and "daddy Merida" in stripes. Good luck Whitley!
snapcat91 Wrote:Hats off to #10 zack mills, made bell look bad! Whitley was more prepared and wanted to win more! The Bell boys just did not play at all! The mills boy is an excellent player on both sides of the ball, plus he is real respectable kid off the field! Hope Whitley and zack mills runs it down Knox Co.'s throat and believe they will without "blondie" and "daddy Merida" in stripes. Good luck Whitley!

Sorry North Laurel, I jumped ahead. I hope Y'all beat Knox, but kinda don't look for it to happen, but good luck anyway.
Im from Knox and in a earlier post I said Whitley was the most improved team I had seen have a lot of respect for them early in the year things just looked like they didnt click but by the second meeting they looked to be the team to beat. I hope Knox gets by north because the Knox Whitley matchup will be awsome making no calls on this one just that it will be a good game and the winner deserves it. Good job tonight Whitley and to the mills kid good job. Two years in a row Bell will watch as all the good teams keep playing oh ya both times beat at home with refs that were assigned
The refereeing was excellent tonight. Bell probably only had 3 or four flags compared to probably 10 on Whitley. Just proving that bell was just well disciplined when the officiating is neutral like it was tonight and when the refs were from middlesboro when Knox traveled to bell. Bell just got outplayed by the mills kid tonight,No excuses. That being said, take a poll of every team that visits Knox co. On any level of football and you will find that 99% will say that "Blondie" and "Daddy Merida" have laid it to them, not just bell co. Take the same poll about bell co and you'll find that probably Knox co is possibly the only one who will say that bell's refs cheated them! Bottom line is "Blondie" and "Daddy Merida" should never be allowed to ref football, basketball, or even checkers because they r the ABSOLUTE worst, most IGNORANT,INCOMPITENT refs in the country! No wonder Coach Mills was anxious to get back to Bell and we're happy to have him!
snapcat91 Wrote:The refereeing was excellent tonight. Bell probably only had 3 or four flags compared to probably 10 on Whitley. Just proving that bell was just well disciplined when the officiating is neutral like it was tonight and when the refs were from middlesboro when Knox traveled to bell. Bell just got outplayed by the mills kid tonight,No excuses. That being said, take a poll of every team that visits Knox co. On any level of football and you will find that 99% will say that "Blondie" and "Daddy Merida" have laid it to them, not just bell co. Take the same poll about bell co and you'll find that probably Knox co is possibly the only one who will say that bell's refs cheated them! Bottom line is "Blondie" and "Daddy Merida" should never be allowed to ref football, basketball, or even checkers because they r the ABSOLUTE worst, most IGNORANT,INCOMPITENT refs in the country! No wonder Coach Mills was anxious to get back to Bell and we're happy to have him!
wow,,you use greer and company and say this?
snapcat91 Wrote:Sorry North Laurel, I jumped ahead. I hope Y'all beat Knox, but kinda don't look for it to happen, but good luck anyway.

You know, people in LC are saying with some fair - assigned Refs you might just see a good football game! :worthy:
I got to see this one.
Kudos to the mills kid.
Heck of an athlete and will fit in well into Whitleys HS offense with the speed and toughness he showed in this one.

I considered Bell to be the best team we had played or seen this year and now it looks as though were the best team ive seen this year. Ive only got to see knox, bell, and new harlan, but im ready for this Whitley team to pick it up a notch.
I wouldnt be surprised to see them competeting for a state title.
I agree the Mills kid is one of the best I've seen. He plays both sides of the ball very well and will go very far in his sports career.