Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 30 Pike Central 16 (7th & 8th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Valley won this on, but they are still making stupid mistake this late in the season. If you are up 30-8 in 3rd quarter DON’T THROW THE BALL, run it. Now they need to focus on Belfry in the 1st round of playoffs
^ Have they played Belfry this season?
Yes, belfry won @ home 26-16 and it was tie 16-16 with 5 mins left. Valley lost to them @ home 24-22 they miss the tying two-point conversation with 30 second left. They play @ Belfry Monday night 1st round of playoffs
Congrats to Valley on a good win. Also good luck against Belfry in the playoffs.

So, when and where to they play? I'm just curious because I'm pretty sure both the 3rd/4th and the 5th/6th teams are both hosting county semifinal games next week.
Congrats valley on a good win. Should not have been that close. Good luck vs belfry
More Cowbell Wrote:Congrats to Valley on a good win. Also good luck against Belfry in the playoffs.

So, when and where to they play? I'm just curious because I'm pretty sure both the 3rd/4th and the 5th/6th teams are both hosting county semifinal games next week.
they are suppose to play monday night @ Belfry High School
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:they are suppose to play monday night @ Belfry High School
Pike Central plays at Pikeville tonight in junior high, Pikeville 5th/6th play at Shelby Valley Tuesday, and then again on Saturday, but at Johns Creek in either the consolation or championship game, depending on outcome of Tuesday game. Good luck and best wishes to all for an injury free week!