Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell vs. Whitley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe both teams have improved from the start of the season where Bell won 30-16. Both teams are very physical and well coached, with that said I see the Bobcats moving on!!:rockon:

Bell 32
Whitley 20
Fooseball Devil Wrote:I believe both teams have improved from the start of the season where Bell won 30-16. Both teams are very physical and well coached, with that said I see the Bobcats moving on!!:rockon:

Bell 32
Whitley 20

When do they play?
Saturday, Oct. 15. I think the game is supposed to start around 6:30 or 7:00 @ Bell.
I'm hearing they play Thursday @ Bell .
Not if this is a playoff game. Playoffs doesn't start until Saturday, Oct. 15th.
Whitley is the most improved team I have seen this year. Early on they didnt look very good but the last few they seem very improved should give Bell a good game I would like to see them advance but I think Bell just has to much this year and the game is at Bell so doesnt matter if the refs are assigned at that place. Good luck Whitley
Gameman Wrote:Not if this is a playoff game. Playoffs doesn't start until Saturday, Oct. 15th.

It is a playoff game. Thursday Oct. 13, 6:300 at Bell.
score of this game?
Whitley 26
Bell 20Confusederiously: