Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: DIV 1 Region 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what are your thoughts....everyone???? :redboxer:
Whitley finished 9-3 and didn't quilify. Was kind of curious to know records of Barrren, Crosby, Johnson Traditional,JCTMS, East Hardin.
Barren record was 8-3, don't know anything about the others....
Nope, Barren Co. was 7-2 for the season. We only lost 2 games, think both were by 2 points.
Barren was 8-2
My bad, thought it was 7.
Crosby and Jctms are both extremely worthy of being in . I only know of 1 game either has lost but both have players that will suprise teams if over looking them because their from Louisville or because they are second yr programs.
News alert!!! There has been a change. Bell now plays Whitley and knox now plays North Laurel. Both games are scheduled for Saturday at 6:30 @Bell and @Knox. I thought it had to be a mistake that Whitley wasn't in it. Now they r.
very good they are a great team
snapcat91 Wrote:News alert!!! There has been a change. Bell now plays Whitley and knox now plays North Laurel. Both games are scheduled for Saturday at 6:30 @Bell and @Knox. I thought it had to be a mistake that Whitley wasn't in it. Now they r.

When did this happen?:thanks:
Happened earlier today. Both games should be good as Whitley and North laurel r both playing good!
Why would Knox, Whitley & Bell all be in there out of one conference? A little confusing.
The point system awards those that are willing and able to play more games. Also all these are very deserving as they are some of the best teams the state has to offer