Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel vs Corbin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who won?
is this 7th grade?
8th grade NL Won!
What was the score??
NL - 58 / Corbin 8. NL has some competitiors on that team this year. Several kids that didn't play last year have stepped up to the plate (about 4 actually) along with the Mcwhorter kid that is back - he makes things happen, a Miller kid, Hacker kid, and a couple of the best defensive players around in Cobb & Collier. They have been fun to watch this year! :Clap:
corbin has had a rough time
corbi is having a togh time this year but they will bounce back
Qtr Back Wrote:[B]NL - 58 / Corbin 8. [/B] NL has some competitiors on that team this year. Several kids that didn't play last year have stepped up to the plate (about 4 actually) along with the Mcwhorter kid that is back - he makes things happen, a Miller kid, Hacker kid, and a couple of the best defensive players around in Cobb & Collier. They have been fun to watch this year! :Clap:

Is North not afraid of getting kicked out of the Confrence. Last time Bell put it on Corbin they got the BOOT!!!:ChairHit:
I don't know what you are talking about? I was out of the state until this year, and just started watching them this season.
What I do know is this: NL has a great bunch of kids this season, they are competitiors & of course Laurel County requires their student athletes maintain a C average or they can not play sports. So they also have some intelligence on the team - that always helps when coaching a team. :Clap: