Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co.@ Knox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins this one ?
These are both very good football teams but i think im gonna pull for bell in this one....atleast 2ds..if refs dont interfere
Bell Co 21-0
If Bell plays their game, 36-0. If they don't 14-8
i'll take bell by 2 TD's. should be a battle at knox though. whats the game time?
Game is at 6pm at Knox. Hope refs don't interfere like they do in every level at Knox!
thanks. good luck!
If that's 6pm tonight what was the score sounds like a good ball game
It's thursday oct. 6, at 6pm.
Does anyone know if knox has lost at home this year ?
No they lost at bell and Whitley. They haven't lost at home in 4 years.
When is this game played?
Bell 33-6
Knox just won 26-24 in OT. So glad, as Bell was a bit unsportsmanlike in the first meeting.
Bell beat themselves. Period. Enough said!
Good game from two good teams. Both teams were very physical and played hard until the end
snapcat91 Wrote:No they lost at bell and Whitley. They haven't lost at home in 4 years.

No wonder with those refs calling those games they will be hard to beat.
Proof in my predicting a young teenager sport. I was wrong and I lift my hat to give props to Knox . Playoffs are here and apparently this was a wake up call for us all. Get ready cause ANYTHING can happen
Good job panthers!! You guys played with heart and never gave up worked hard as a team until the end and got the job done! And I must say Knox had some awesome fans tonight supporting their boys! Good job panthers
Shouldn't these two teams meet again in the playoffs ?
snapcat91 Wrote:No they lost at bell and Whitley. They haven't lost at home in 4 years.

They will never lose as long as they have that Officiating Crew, especially the side judge on their sideline. Congratulations Knox you are the new Corbin.
Go Bobcats!!!:rage:
Fooseball Devil Wrote:They will never lose as long as they have that Officiating Crew, especially the side judge on their sideline. Congratulations Knox you are the new Corbin.
Go Bobcats!!!:rage:
and you are the new bell co. oh wait,you are bell county......stay classy my friend.
I don't believe "fooseball devil" is from Bell Co. I believe he is from another near by county who has had the same experiences Bell Co. had!!
Not from Bell ,but a Bobcat fan with how they play the game. Coach Chaney knew going into the game how it would turn out. You have to be about a 3 touchdown better team to beat Knox at Knox. It's a shame cause their is some nice athletes at Knox but you have to call it as you see it a Cheat is a Cheat and their crew is a joke thats why they will never play for the Ship. Mark it down Bell wins in play-offs by 3 TDs with neutral Officals, and will be they're to tell you I told you so.:Shaking:
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Not from Bell ,but a Bobcat fan with how they play the game. Coach Chaney knew going into the game how it would turn out. You have to be about a 3 touchdown better team to beat Knox at Knox. It's a shame cause their is some nice athletes at Knox but you have to call it as you see it a Cheat is a Cheat and their crew is a joke thats why they will never play for the Ship. Mark it down Bell wins in play-offs by 3 TDs with neutral Officals, and will be they're to tell you I told you so.:Shaking:
signed,bobcat fan,the sportsmanship police.lol
For one the refs shouldn't of had a thing to do with the game bell was up by 10 with 3 mins left and they get a safety and then Knox scores!: yea the refs wasn't on top of everything but it went both ways! The game should had never been close bell lost it for themselves and no one can take it away from the boys from Knox they gave it their all and played with heart the whole game. And they was a different ball club then when they played the first time!
gls1978 Wrote:For one the refs shouldn't of had a thing to do with the game bell was up by 10 with 3 mins left and they get a safety and then Knox scores!: yea the refs wasn't on top of everything but it went both ways! The game should had never been close bell lost it for themselves and no one can take it away from the boys from Knox they gave it their all and played with heart the whole game. And they was a different ball club then when they played the first time!

I agree with you totally. I just think that the Dad of the coach shouldn't be the ref and they should have licensed officials calling their games.
Amped 88 Wrote:I agree with you totally. I just think that the Dad of the coach shouldn't be the ref and they should have licensed officials calling their games.

Enough said, let me guess is he the sidejudge on their side line?:HitWall:
everywhere you play in eastern ky at least one of the refs will be related or connected to a player,team,school,coach etc.especially in middle school level.i have seen it at harlan co,bell,middlesboro,knox,clay and just about everywere you play.unless you can get it changed then quit crying and take your lumps like we do when we are on the road.my favorite was a father and assistant coach ref-ing at harlan county....it was priceless.
Question, In the playoffs will the refs be assigned or will the home team get the crew? Not still wineing just wondering.:foreveralone:
Pages: 1 2