Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 20 Whitesburg 0 (3rd-4th grade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice win for little dawgs at Letcher Co.
When are you guys going to grow a sac and start playing the Perry teams again? :hilarious:
LOL!!! You know that's not my call "Mac", from what i saw down their it would have been a waste of time.

Your four 4th and 5th grade teams together, would have a big problem with just our 3rd and 4th.

we would play anytime and anywhere:please:
I was being sarcastic "FLETCH". I know you would smoke us. Always have, always will. Football isnt exactly top priority here. But your 4th grade team is all holdbacks right? So it would be probably an even playing field. Noah Back would score every play against you guys.
it's all good!!!! me and you both know that this city and county thing is a joke and they need to get it fixed.

We have 5 holdbacks on the 4th grade team and none of the 3rd graders are holdbacks.

Noah is a great player!! but not sure he would score every play
It is a joke and its a shame all the kids here have to suffer from it. If we had a league for all the schools, we wouldnt hardly have to go anywhere. When do you guys play again, I'd like to watch you guys play?
The traveling is a joke, last week 5th/6th went to Pikeville on Tuesday, 3rd/4th and 5th/6th to Paintsville on Wednesday and 3rd/4th went to Prestonsburg on Thursday and went to the old Letcher high School on Saturday.

Both teams play at Shelby Valley tonight and at Neon Saturday, we play at home next Tuesday the 11th

need to work it out for next year, also talked to leslie Co. they said they would be willing to have a league with both of us