Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby West 76 - Shelby East 20 (8th Grade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

I wasn't at the game but from what I heard the score was 60-12 at half time.
Ummm - WOW!
Shelby West scored all of their TD's on the ground off tackle, up the middle with a couple of toss plays mixed in and only passed for 1 conversion. Which was the only pass they connected on out of about maybe 4 or 5 pass attempts.

Shelby West was very physical up front on the O line, the backs had holes to run through all game.
Shelby West/Collins has two good running backs. (#34 and 44) They run off tackle alot and look for cutback lanes. If you keep your back side linebackers at home you can slow them way down.
mawa66 Wrote:Shelby West scored all of their TD's on the ground off tackle, up the middle with a couple of toss plays mixed in and only passed for 1 conversion. Which was the only pass they connected on out of about maybe 4 or 5 pass attempts.

Shelby West was very physical up front on the O line, the backs had holes to run through all game.

I heard that they have a pretty good O Line and some great running backs this year. Do you know if they are playing for the conference championship?
They play the winner of Christian Academy/Shelby East on one side of their brackets. The other side of the brackets is North Oldham playing the winner on Oldham Co./East Oldham.

Shelby West/Collins is 5-2 with loses to JCTMS and North Oldham.
What was the score of the jctms game I heard they are big and good as well
36-0 jctms