Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Battle north vs south
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IN THE NEW BATTLE . 8TH GRADE NORTH UNDEFEATED VS 8TH GRADE SOUTH WITH ONE LOSS TO BOWLING GREEN. WHO WINS AND WHY.

THE 7TH GRADE NORTH VS SOUTH PULASKI UNDEFEATED VS UNDEFEATED WHO WINS AND WHY.:redboxer:
North loss to Knox Co.
Wow. When did that happen i figured knox would have been on here at least posting that one
BIG RN Wrote:Wow. When did that happen i figured knox would have been on here at least posting that one
That's because it did not happen, they have not even played. :dontthink
Prediction 8th grade Northern to name score

7th grade game will be a good contest with most physical team coming out on top. Both have solid defenses, but I think Northern is a little faster.
northern kicked ball one time to mills and he took it to house they kept ball away from him from that point on. man ive not seen a player in a long time like this zach mills @ wcms must be one of the top players in kentucky rankings.
Maybe Whitley Co. coach can make the trip over to help Southern, as Southern's head coach helped Whitley the other night.
True backyard rivalry WOW.
I had a brain freeze win i said Knox beat North, I thought you were talking about North and South Laurel, My bad.
I've never seen a coaches at one school drive over an hour away to help out a totally different school, actually standing on the sideline with that team. That was new to me. Whitley County must not have had confidence in their own. I find it very humorous and somewhat pathetic.

Coaching aside, #34 is the real deal on both sides of the ball. I'll be shocked if he's not in an all star game at the end of the season. He was a VERY good ball player.
When and where is the game between North and South?? Would like to get to watch. Should be alot of fireworks in this one!
snapcat91 Wrote:When and where is the game between North and South?? Would like to get to watch. Should be alot of fireworks in this one!

Agreed I would like to see this one. Possibly the two best middle school teams in the state going at it before state playoffs. Does anyone know when these two play?
North has an awesome team. 3-4 High School like players. I don't mean are in HS just good enough to play HS. Also, not sure where the Southern coach on sideline came from but there was NO southern coach helping or talking to any Whitley coach. Also, Southern coaches would be crazy not to be there watching since they play North Thursday and have a good chance to play Whitley in playoffs.
I thought north and south hook up at 10am on sat 7th grade and 8th right after
Games have been set for 5pm est at SWHS. 7th grade plays first. As for Southern coaches being at the game... They were there, as I would be if I were a coach. It was hilarious to see southern's coach on the sideline WITH WHITLEY calling out Northern plays. It was either a southern coach or Whitley decided to let one person stand with them in all Southern gear. And that one person looked to be a twin of Southern's head coach. The other coach was in the stands videoing the game. It will be a great pair of games Saturday.
Swhs not sure what high school that is but I would love to see that one
BIG RN Wrote:Swhs not sure what high school that is but I would love to see that one
It's at Southwestern High School, the school Southern Middle feeds into. Gonna be a fun night of football
Go Warriors!
Any word on who won the battle and what the score was??
Southern won the 7th grade game 42-0 in an impressive show of power. Northern won the 8th grade game 52-6. Southern asked for, and was granted by refs, a continuous running clock after the 1st qtr.(Northern was up 26-0 at that point).