Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley vs bell ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What was the score for this monday game.
You must be mistaken cause Bell and whitley weren't sceduled and didn't play Monday.
I thought i had seen they where supposed to hook up. Must have been football dreamin since both are such good ball clubs
BIG RN Wrote:I thought i had seen they where supposed to hook up. Must have been football dreamin since both are such good ball clubs

Whitley Played Northern Pulaski. 8th grade score Northern Pulaski 50 Whitley 6
7th grade score Northern Pulaski 26 Whitley 0 :rockon:
Whitley Bell played early Aug. Bell won 30-16. Whitley lost to N. Pulaski Monday 50-6. North and Bell are VERY VERY good Middle School teams. North has 3-4 players that could start for almost any SEKY high school team.
footballfever Wrote:Whitley Bell played early Aug. Bell won 30-16. Whitley lost to N. Pulaski Monday 50-6. North and Bell are VERY VERY good Middle School teams. North has 3-4 players that could start for almost any SEKY high school team.
They have several nice players-but they could not start for a high school team just yet. Their body would not hold up under that kind of physical play. Give them another year in the weight room and now we are talking! TongueirateSho