Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 68 Georgia 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thomas leads UK with 13
Not great but not bad either. Several things got better but still need to work on a bunch.
way too many turnovers
Turnovers was the only bad thing about tonight..26!
Tubby's point system is off to a good start.

Congrats Cats!
Defense was a little better but 26 turnovers is way way to many.
probably 20 unforced turnovers.
We played better tonight ! But Rondo didnt play very well in this game! But the turnovers we really need to work on !
i have a question for all UK fans. have you ever seen rondo smile while wearing a UK uniform?
I liked the effort on the defensive side but the offense still is not very good, seems as if the back-ups had cleaner passes than did the "starters."
I am glad UK won and they showed some good things, but I am not going to hang the season on a win over bottom feeder Georgia. This team has a long way to go yet, 3 out of out next 5 games are against top 25 teams with two of those being on the road.
"corndog23" Wrote:i have a question for all UK fans. have you ever seen rondo smile while wearing a UK uniform?

I have seen Rondo smile a few times but not in a while. But then again no one seems happy. A good win for the Cats , but for now any win is a good win lol. Like everyone else has stated, way to many turnovers. Thats ridiculous.:ref1: