Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley 24 Knox 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice win for Whitley.
footballfever Wrote:Nice win for Whitley.

How did 7th grade turn out? Who does whitley have left?
KC won 7th I believe 14-6. Whitley has N. Pulaski, Shelby Valley and New Harlan.
Congrats Whitley
footballfever Wrote:Nice win for Whitley.

footballfever Wrote:KC won 7th I believe 14-6. Whitley has N. Pulaski, Shelby Valley and New Harlan.
Sounds like Northern Pulaski and whitley should be a good one
meat loaf Wrote:Sounds like Northern Pulaski and whitley should be a good one

Thats what they said bout N Pulaski and Lex Cath
footballfever Wrote:Thats what they said bout N Pulaski and Lex Cath

Good point. I see Whitley getting about the same but not as bad. The Maroons are the real deal this year, I think they can beat my sons JV team this year.
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Good point. I see Whitley getting about the same but not as bad. The Maroons are the real deal this year, I think they can beat my sons JV team this year.

Would like to see them and Bell!!! But again nice win for the Colonels!!!
When and where does whitley and north pulaski take place that sounds like a better than average game. I think whitley has only lost one game so far?
I beleive that Whitley has lost two games, one to Bell and one to Knox earlier in the season. This does look to be a good game, i have got to watch both teams this year and would have to give the edge to the Maroons. Northern is a Big and Fast Middle school team who has a well balanced attack.

Northern 36
Whitley 22:redboxer:
Whitley is improving. By seasons end, they should look really good.