Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 42 Pike Central 30 (8th Grade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Panthers dominate. Starters left at the half. PC scores a lot in the 4th on 2nd and 3rd stringer to cut it to 6.

Next time I would leave the starters in the whole game.

No Johnson again tonight for Pikeville.
This Panther 8th grade group is looking good . Great going guys!
Great job, Panthers! Keep it rolling!
Congrats Pikeville
wow they actully let the 8th graders play and not all the hold backs
piratefan20 Wrote:wow they actully let the 8th graders play and not all the hold backs
You are a moron.

:gtfo:
Panther Thunder Wrote:You are a moron.

:gtfo:
This is the same idiot that got on the Belfry-Pikeville thread and said Pikeville would be more competitive with Belfry if they didn't "hold so many 8th graders back". Just ignore the troll. He obviously knows nothing about football.
hey if it's not true why get so upset, makes you wonder huh
piratefan20 Wrote:hey if it's not true why get so upset, makes you wonder huh
No. It doesn't make me wonder. Pikeville has a few kids that have been held back, but it is their (the kid and the parents) business. They will all be eligible athletes through out their high school careers, so there is nothing dirty being done. How about you quit making excuses and man up and say you all got you tails handed to you like I have the past 11 years in high school ball. Or keep being a troll and try to discredit 14 year old kids. Take your pick.
hey we didn't show up and we got our butts kicked , but kids 1 to 2 years older at this age is a big differance wheather you want to admit it or not.
[quote=piratefan20]hey we didn't show up and we got our butts kicked , but kids 1 to 2 years older at this age is a big differance wheather you want to admit it or n

Yeah, yeah. Sounds like a grudge thing to me. Go tell it to the pope or somebody else that will listen. Get over it!! :lame:
piratefan20 Wrote:hey we didn't show up and we got our butts kicked , but kids 1 to 2 years older at this age is a big differance wheather you want to admit it or not.
Sure, kids one to two years older at this age IS a big difference. Problem is, as PT has pointed out, there's not a lot of them at Pikeville on the junior high team, so your argument is moot. Off the top of my head, I can only think of 2, but I may be wrong. It is not a significant number though. Now, go try to dig up birth certificates on people or something, troll.
It is a big advantage but everyone has that right to give their child that advantage. If you want a special group of athletes you better hold back because everyone else thats good in the state is doing the same thing.
Pikeville has more than 2 but so does SV,Belfry,PC,ER....etc. I know most of the kids that play sports in the county and there is a bunch of holdbacks. My own son is a holdback,lol. Nothing more than an excuse when you lose.
piratefan20 Wrote:hey we didn't show up and we got our butts kicked , but kids 1 to 2 years older at this age is a big differance wheather you want to admit it or not.

You're making the rest of us Pirate fans look bad. Take your medicine like a man and quit making excuses.
pikeville fans say hail pikeville, belfry fans say the hail with pikeville
piratefan20 Wrote:pikeville fans say hail pikeville, belfry fans say the hail with pikeville

I would at least try to spell it (HELL ) correctly. Confusednicker: