Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johns Creek 34 Pikeville 9 5th-6th grade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to the Johns Creek team on a well earned win. Young Panthers, keep your heads up and keep working hard!
Congrats to Johns creek on the win. Nothing to be ashamed of young Panthers. Stay focused.
CONGRATULATION JOHNS CREEK ON ANOTHER VICTORY!! :Clap:
Congrats Bearcats! Great team effort!!!
Johns Creek Bearcats play wonderful.....One thing about the 5th and 6th grade can play football...I think every school around here should be on the lookout for the kid that wears the #14 jersey....he is one great player and all round great kid....
SHADY Wrote: Johns Creek Bearcats play wonderful.....One thing about the 5th and 6th grade can play football...I think every school around here should be on the lookout for the kid that wears the #14 jersey....he is one great player and all round great kid....

I'm sure Johns Creek as a whole has a good team, but you aren't kidding about #14. He is a man among boys, and I only mean that as a compliment.
More Cowbell Wrote:I'm sure Johns Creek as a whole has a good team, but you aren't kidding about #14. He is a man among boys, and I only mean that as a compliment.

:poker face: