Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland Rams 7th defeat Greenup Co 7th 12-8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raceland went to Greenup Co and defeated a very good Greenup Co team 12-8.
This has been an awesome battle every year dating back I believe the third grade. Almost all the games have been very close. The score was 0-0 at the half. Bailey Walker broke open on a run and scampered about 55 yards for a TD. Walker (30) got loose once again and run another very long run for the RAMS final score making it 12-0. With 10.9 seconds left in the game. The muskateers scored on a up the middle run making it 12-6. Then scored the extra points making the final score 12-8. Nick Caldwell (7) QB and safety had two interceptions and threw some very nice passes down field for long gains. Great job by all the RAMSConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Rams have a very nice group of 7th graders. Having seen both groups (Greenup and Raceland) in person several times over the last couple of years I think it may continue to be a good battle between these two for the next 5 or 6 years.
:Cheerlead
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:Raceland went to Greenup Co and defeated a very good Greenup Co team 12-8.
This has been an awesome battle every year dating back I believe the third grade. Almost all the games have been very close. The score was 0-0 at the half. Bailey Walker broke open on a run and scampered about 55 yards for a TD. Walker (30) got loose once again and run another very long run for the RAMS final score making it 12-0. With 10.9 seconds left in the game. The muskateers scored on a up the middle run making it 12-6. Then scored the extra points making the final score 12-8. Nick Caldwell (7) QB and safety had two interceptions and threw some very nice passes down field for long gains. Great job by all the RAMSConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar

:Cheerlead I think my name speaks for itself!!! Go Raceland, Go Raceland, Go Raceland, GO!!:Cheerlead