Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 14 Shelby Valley 12 (7th/8th Grade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Pikeville.
Was at the game Valley and Pikeville both play a good game either team could have won. Valley has a few injuries to worried about, but they will work thru them.
^ This was a poorly played game. Both teams are better than what we saw tonight. Too many miscues offensively and defensively, too many penalties, HUGE defensive lapses from Pikeville. There did not seem to be a whole lot of focus from either team. Thankfully, Pikeville is very well coached and despite the errors, I believe that won the game tonight.

Should see one more match up between the two. Hopefully with all players in the lineups. No Johnson tonight for Pikeville and SV lost a couple of guys on BIG hits from Vanderbeck and Pugh. Hope they will all return quickly!

Keep it rolling Panthers! HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Good job Panthers. PT do you have the remaining schedule by any chance?
jetpilot Wrote:Good job Panthers. PT do you have the remaining schedule by any chance?
I'll see if I can get a copy.

Only thing I am sure of is Pike Central Thursday @ Home. There are a lot of game coming up in the next 3 weeks though, I just gotta find out who, when, and where.
^Thanks dude!
Sounds like a good game was played by both teams.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I'll see if I can get a copy.

Only thing I am sure of is Pike Central Thursday @ Home. There are a lot of game coming up in the next 3 weeks though, I just gotta find out who, when, and where.
Pike Central game will be huge in terms of turnout. Very nice crowd last night I thought. And I agree, both teams are definitely better than they showed last night. Just glad we came out on the right side, and look forward to the next game.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Was at the game Valley and Pikeville both play a good game either team could have won. Valley has a few injuries to worried about, but they will work thru them.
Hopefully the injuries heal up fast. Good luck to those young men.
Great job Panthers! Just keep improving each week.