Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Middle 50 Leslie Co 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bell Middle 50 Leslie Co. 0
the final was 56 to 0 bell scored with about 1 min to go
No they didnt, the score was 50 - 0, they started putting in reserves in the
3rd qtr.
Heard Leslie had 4 fumbles inside the 30. Coach said Bell Co. was the strongest looking Middle School team he had seen in a while.. Said their players definitely had been in the weight room..
You mean to tell me that Blaine Asher 6'2-220 couldnt score ONE touchdown against the kids from Bell County?????????????? Holdback Kevin Whitaker couldnt get one stinkin touchdown?????? Does Tristan play football? 6'4-190 holdback. Leslie County should be better than this. Those kids from Stinnett's 6th grade team last year were probably close to 15 years old. What is wrong with LESLIE COUNTY football????????
The 2 you mentioned were the only 2 returning that actually played and contributed last season.. The rest are VERY young... All 7th graders..

Level of competition from 6th grade to 8th is ridiculous.. And they're still getting adjusted to that.. Heard Whitaker was still the most athletic kid on the field last night, just didn't have any blocking up front.. They'll get it lined out.

Bell returned a ton of expierience because they had alot of 7th graders play last season.
Asher shouldnt need any blocking if he is a back. They probably have him playing Tackle or something though. Where does Blaine play? Does Tristan play football?
I'll tell you what happened to Leslie County Football. Awesome quarterback #7 Peyton Collett. Fast as lightening, hard nosed backs #2 Chase Woolum, #5 Treyton Humfleet, and #27 Corey Swanner. All of this with #78 Big Nathan Murray @ 6'6", 275lbs on the line and dominating it. That's what happened to Leslie County. They met BELL CO. GO CATS!!
No doubt Bell County is DA BOMB around the mountains but Leslie County should have a better team that what they have this year. I dont know if all those older kids from Stinnett are playing. Yeah I know they are 7th graders but they are probably OLDER 7th graders. Leslie should be about to get a touchdown or two against anyone. Leslie County probably has a lot of kids out of position so they can please some mom and dads over there. Its untelling.
I will tell you guys what happen. Bell has a great offense that can block, run and streach the field. But bells defense is awsome it's hard to run on them and if u throw it they will intercept it for 6.
you are correct sorry
I agree with warmachine Leslie should be better, They have some good looking kids, If i was there coach i would line up in power and run behind that big line they have. Bell wishes them good luck the rest of the season.
Bell continues to impress. Very bright future on Log Mountain.