Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 36 Hazard 22 (8th Grade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not as close as the final score indicates. Pikeville led 30-6 at the half. Lots of good action for some young guys. 1st string played well and finally played more physical. Good win on the road!
Panther Thunder Wrote:Not as close as the final score indicates. Pikeville led 30-6 at the half. Lots of good action for some young guys. 1st string played well and finally played more physical. Good win on the road!

I love this! :redboxer: Someone from over that way had told me that Hazard was loaded. Things looking up for the Pikeville program all around. Thanks for the info PT.
jetpilot Wrote:I love this! :redboxer: Someone from over that way had told me that Hazard was loaded. Things looking up for the Pikeville program all around. Thanks for the info PT.
Hazard was without a couple keys guys I was told by a guy from Hazard, but Pikeville was without a few as well. Ryder Johnson sat out (precautionary) as did Tommy Webb (Biggest OL/DL).

You are correct, definitely looking up. Hope these guys stay together. They have skill, but are also just football guys- what we have been missing for a while.
Good job young Panthers! Keep up the good work, and hope you stay togather for yourselves and the future. Great things could happen down the road.:Thumbs:
jetpilot Wrote:I love this! :redboxer: Someone from over that way had told me that Hazard was loaded. Things looking up for the Pikeville program all around. Thanks for the info PT.

JP someone was pulling your leg. This edition of the Bulldogs are very young and inexperienced. Pikeville has a very nice team. Congratulations on the win and good luck the rest of the season.