Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co-44 Greenup-6 8th Gr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greenup no match for LC in this game. I believe they had 4 fumbles that LC recovered. Greenup did manage to put together 1 drive in the 3rd quarter that was impressive. LC dominated from start to finish. Good game LC.
Great game Bulldogs!.. You look better every game
7th grade.........GC 28 LC 6
Congrats LC
Would like to make a comment to the Greenup Co fan (Mom..maybe).. who kept using profanities at her own team GC so loudly that it could be heard on LC side.. this was totally unnecessary.. the team was trying hard.. and seemed to be a team of good sports. What type of example are you setting as an adult for these young men.. they were trying their hardest.. Anger management may be a solution for your problem.. but if you cant better control your self..for the sake of the team or you child you should definitely stay away from the field!!!!
[quote=Kosar]7th grade.........GC 28 LC 6[/QUOTE

Big win. Great job!
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Greenup no match for LC in this game. I believe they had 4 fumbles that LC recovered. Greenup did manage to put together 1 drive in the 3rd quarter that was impressive. LC dominated from start to finish. Good game LC.

Awesome job bulldogs!:rockon:
Kosar Wrote:7th grade.........GC 28 LC 6

Sorry Kosar this was the 8th grade post.. there was one about 7th grade game as well.. GC has a very good 7th grade team.. Glad to see you back stalking the Bulldog posts again.. We sure miss playing you in Varsity was always a good game.
ballfan87 Wrote:Sorry Kosar this was the 8th grade post.. there was one about 7th grade game as well.. GC has a very good 7th grade team.. Glad to see you back stalking the Bulldog posts again.. We sure miss playing you in Varsity was always a good game.
7th grade thread wasnt started when I posted that, glad youve missed me...lol