Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rams 8th defeat Ashland Varity 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rams come away with a 28-16 victory over Varity.:Thumbs:
8th grade team has to quit shooting theirselves in the foot with stupid penalties. 2 more touchdowns called back in this game because of personal fouls with un needed hits or blocks in the back a mile from the play.
Congrats Rams!
RAMBAIT Wrote:8th grade team has to quit shooting theirselves in the foot with stupid penalties. 2 more touchdowns called back in this game because of personal fouls with un needed hits or blocks in the back a mile from the play.

I got a feeling the coaching staff let it be know that those were costly mistakes! Lose kids were getting it all the way to the bench..
Rams??? St. Louis? South Florida? Help us know who the school is, I'm sure you are proud of them, but WHO are they?
Raceland Rams sir
Raceland rams!!
Raceland 7th grade defeated Ashland Verity also that day by more pionts, do not know the score on that one.
Stardust Wrote:Rams??? St. Louis? South Florida? Help us know who the school is, I'm sure you are proud of them, but WHO are they?

What a slam on our program! St Louis? South Florida? I just assumed that Raceland would be the first thing to come across everyones mind!! lol.
SORRY about that Stardust. And everyone else who didn't know!