Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg Middle Needs a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They can play any day from September 20-24.
Check wit Bell, Whitley, or Knox, I'm sure they could fit you in.:drooling:
Bell is looking for games too! I'm sure they would be glad to give you a game and a chance to show how good y'all really are!:Thumbs:
W'burg has dodged Bell the last few years.
snapcat91 Wrote:Bell is looking for games too! I'm sure they would be glad to give you a game and a chance to show how good y'all really are!:Thumbs:

CatBlue Wrote:W'burg has dodged Bell the last few years.

Why should a Middle School with 53 boys in it play a Middle School that has probably 200-250? Why would the big school even want to play? I've seen Bell play and they are very good. Was thinking they had a good chance to win state this year. But it's arrogant statements like this one that make people pull against them. I thought it was great last year when Williamsburg, Corbin, S. Pulaski and N. Pulaski all won Middle Championship.
Adams needs a home game on September 20th
It's not being arrogant when you are proud of how good and how hard your team works! As for the the number if kids, Bell only has 24 kids on it's roster because that's all that will come out and play. I think it's great a small school like Williamsburg can have a good team and good # of kids play! I also think Williamsburg should want to play good teams like Bell so they will get better and learn how to be a better team!
I agree footballfever, i didnt mean any disrespect to W,burg. I just think they have been good enough to step up in competion the last few years. I agree with you and think its great for our area teams to to do what they have done in the state playoffs. Bell has a hard time getting teams in our area to play them. They should be playing the Corbin's, South & North Laurel, Clay Co but they wont play. Bell has had to travel a lot of miles just to get a game.