Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What seed will UK get in the NCAA Tourney?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Put your money (BGR Points) where you're mouth is...
You have until March 7th to bet...I'd like to see some early wagering though....let's hear it UK fans...
Way too early to tell...I'd rather just say they're getting in, but theres no way I could predict a seed right now...I will after tomorrow though...
You should have this one were we can place two bets so we can change our minds once it gets closer. I have to go with the NIT on this one. I will place 1,000 on that.

:bigeyed: Tongueuke: :bigeyed:
"BelfryJustice" Wrote:You should have this one were we can place two bets so we can change our minds once it gets closer. I have to go with the NIT on this one. I will place 1,000 on that.

:bigeyed: Tongueuke: :bigeyed:

"alfus21" Wrote:Way too early to tell...I'd rather just say they're getting in, but theres no way I could predict a seed right now...I will after tomorrow though...

that's the fun of doing it now!!!!
I did it..Put me down for a big 9 seed
So many hidden bets...Hilarious Smile
#7 seed
They will make it into the tournament, I HOPE.
Not sure on which seed they will land this early though, they have alot of important games coming up.
Hopefully they step it up in order to just make it in this year. It's scary actually.
"alfus21" Wrote:So many hidden bets...Hilarious Smile
I thought that was funny too...........
bump
saw on the bracketology site that they were projected as a 9 seed playing cincinnati with Duke as a second round opponent I think, but i think we may end up lower than that if these last four games dont go well