Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. Middle needs game, Home or Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bell Co. Middle needs a game, Home or Away
CatBlue Wrote:Bell Co. Middle needs a game, Home or Away
get in touch of northern Pulaski. [email]jason.foley@pulaski.kyschools.us[/email]
Knott County 5th and 6th is also looking for games
Who canceled on us?
The Middlesboro YELLOW Jackets. It's definitely true, YELLOW means COWARD! Not the players, but the coaches!:igiveup::igiveup:
For what day ?
Middlesboro cancelled the day of Sept 20, We need a game.
Quote:The Middlesboro YELLOW Jackets. It's definitely true, YELLOW means COWARD! Not the players, but the coaches!

Before you call other teams out, check your own house. I heard Bell is wanting to cancel with Knox. Coach says he is afraid for his players safety. LOL. The Bobcats soundly defeated Knox but to say Knox tried to cheapshot his players is a complete and utter joke. #35 for Bell will think twice about trying to peel back on a play and hit #62 for Knox. That call was bad! :please: What about the 2 open field blocks below the waist thrown by Bell on the interception? Come on Ron, you are a better ref than to let Bell influence you into making call garbage calls. :lame:

Btw, Northern Pulaski offered to play you guys and you call out Williamsburg? I am just saying, that looks weak. Confusednicker:
When is Bell & Knox playing again?
October 8 at knox
Hitters_Count Wrote:Before you call other teams out, check your own house. I heard Bell is wanting to cancel with Knox. Coach says he is afraid for his players safety. LOL. The Bobcats soundly defeated Knox but to say Knox tried to cheapshot his players is a complete and utter joke. #35 for Bell will think twice about trying to peel back on a play and hit #62 for Knox. That call was bad! :please: What about the 2 open field blocks below the waist thrown by Bell on the interception? Come on Ron, you are a better ref than to let Bell influence you into making call garbage calls. :lame:

Btw, Northern Pulaski offered to play you guys and you call out Williamsburg? I am just saying, that looks weak. Confusednicker:
saw ron giggling and schmoozing with some of the bell staff and knew what was gonna happen....
I guess Knox will be using the usual refs they always use, I dont know what game you all watched but i dont think refs had anything to do with it. At least our officials are certified but anyway enough about the refs we will see you Oct 6.
Quote:I guess Knox will be using the usual refs they always use, I dont know what game you all watched but i dont think refs had anything to do with it. At least our officials are certified but anyway enough about the refs we will see you Oct 6.

Spend a little more time with reading comprehension please. I stated that Bell was clearly the better team. Bell faithful started on M'boro about cancelling a game and Bell is trying to do the same with Knox. I merely pointed out that a solid N. Pulaski team offered to play you guys and you completely ignored that, but instead, called out W'burg and tried to make them look bad.

The call Ron made was after Bells boy got jacked up on the run back of the interception(trying to peel back and cheap shot #62 from Knox). Ron had his back turned and Chaney, along with his staff started yelling for a flag.
He was probably giggling about how some parents conduct themselves .
We all talk about the refs eveytime somebody plays, At home you are going to get a call or two thats just the way it is everywhere. A good team has to play through it. We talk trash to each other but thats what makes good rivalrys, We respect Knox Co, They are the best team we have played so far and we know we will be in a dog fight when we come down there. As far as trying to cancell the game the Coach told me he was talking to the Knox coach about playing it at a different date because more than likely we will be playing each other in the playoffs. As far as N pulaski i dont recall not wanting to play them, i know they talked about playing but could not work anything out. We scrimmaged them and we were about equal in the scrimmage but we know they are the team to beat, we are hoping we meet them in the playoffs. See you OCT 6.
its funny how this tread started by bell co needing a game to play and it ends up talking about cheap shots and ref's not making a call. its sad that middle school kids conduct themselfs in a more mature way than the parents. that goes for both sides JUST LET THE BOYS PLAY BALL, PLEASE