Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co 26 Knox Co 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bobcats show tonight they are one of the best in State!
Good job Bobcats!!!!!
didnt see this coming.watched a little of this and had to leave.knox had better learn to throw to stay in games like this.bell looked better.maybe knox makes adjustments in next meeting.
Bell Co out played Knox on both sides of the ball. The team worked together and made it seem like an easy win. Looks like Bell Co played with more heart tonight and proved they had the bigger, faster and overall better team... GO CATS!
Congrats BC
I have to agree the Bobcats showed they are one of the best in the state tonight. I still beleive they haven't shown how good they really are yet! They came out in the first half rolling and dominated both sides of the ball!! The third Quarter was a different story. I think we got satisfied and stopped doing our jobs on offense not blocking or running to the right holes. Defensively we got lazy on 4th down and gave up a couple long yardage plays, but I have to say this, "We bent but we didn't brake" and the ball never crossed the "blue line". Overall Great Job Bobcats!!!:Clap:Confusedinglepar:Cheerlead:Thumbs::worthy::worthy:
I got there late and bell looked good. They looked like they laid down a little bit in the 3 rd quarter but got through it. They came up with a good stop in the 4 th with a interception that number 24 took back 95 yards for a touchdown. That was a good game way to go bobcats.
Great game for the Bobcats, to be honest all i heard was how the Knox Co. D had not gave up a touchdown to this point in the season, But to my knowledge Bell has only gave up 2 touchdowns this year. To me this only proves what i thought before the game and that is BELL CO MIDDLE is one of the best teams in the STATE!!!!!!!!!
ill admit the panthers didnt come to play.. but when you have 16 flags threw on you and bell gets 0 on them. that stops any momentum the panthers have.
I think you miscounted some. Bell dominated all the way around.
Yeah I think u did miscount. Besides, Bell Co can't help your team isn't well coached or disciplined! If u watch the film of the game u will see that each flag thrown on the panthers was correct and there probably shouldhave been alot more because your line and tightends held all night! Furthermore it shows how poor sportsmanship y'all have when your #62 cheapshotted our # 32 on the 90yd interception returned for a TD!!!! Watch the film and you will clearly see who the best coached, mannered, and most talented team is. Also your some of your fans are SORE LOSERS!!!!!:hilarious::Sad04::igiveup::dontthink
good job Bobcats! Kcms had a very off game, but bell well deserved that win.
When does Bell and Knox play next Oct. 6th or 8th.
BCMS-WILDCATS Wrote:When does Bell and Knox play next Oct. 6th or 8th.

I think that it is the 6th.
Amped 88 Wrote:I think that it is the 6th.

I think KC has lost to Bell and Bell hasn't lost. Do either of these teams play N Pulaski?
The game is on the 6th. KC has lost to Bell and as far as I know, Bell is still undefeated. I think Bell and Northern Pulaski scrimmaged earlier in the season.
Quote:Yeah I think u did miscount. Besides, Bell Co can't help your team isn't well coached or disciplined! If u watch the film of the game u will see that each flag thrown on the panthers was correct and there probably shouldhave been alot more because your line and tightends held all night! Furthermore it shows how poor sportsmanship y'all have when your #62 cheapshotted our # 32 on the 90yd interception returned for a TD!!!! Watch the film and you will clearly see who the best coached, mannered, and most talented team is. Also your some of your fans are SORE LOSERS!!!!!

#32 peeled back to hit #62, go watch your film again hombre. #62 decleated him and Bell cried for a flag. Apparently you didnt attend the Bell vs. Knox game last year when Bell's coaches came on the field encouraging their players to engage in fighting.
My memory of last years game when Bell played @ Knox is a little different than yours Amigo. I decided I would watch the video to see if my memory served me correctly. Bells coaches did come onto the field, but you failed to state the reason why they had to come on the field. Here's what happened prior to the coaches coming on the field. During the last few seconds of the game Bell was taking a knee to finish out the ballgame. When Bell was taking their final knee, all of the Knox players jumped the line and began throwing punches at the same time. Bells coaches then came onto the field to get their players off. Of course they were upset, but at no point did they tell the boys to fight. It clearly showed on the video who started the fight.

I've actually never seen such classless coaches and fans as what Knox Co has. I've heard Knox coaches tell their players to try to hurt our boys. I've seen fans taunting our players. They are just kids for crying out loud. Someone even commented on our Refs. Come on...everyone knows how horrible Knox refs are. This isn't just Bell fans. When you hear someone talk about Knox, they always comment on how classless the coaches, fans, and refs are.

Hopefully when we travel to Knox on Oct. 6, we don't see the same display of poor sportsmanship that Knox had always shown.
No arguing bell co is for real.
If anyone knows if knox or bell plays north please give the date and time i will be on my way to that one.