Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic / Northern pulaski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sounds like lexington Catholic is rolling right now and Northern Pulaski has a nice team as well. Who wins this week between these two teams and why? TongueirateSho
Should be a great game but with the likes of Sam Letton, Jaylen Jones, and Clay Bolin all handling the rock; I'll have to take Catholic.
This will be a great game........to close to call.
knightgrad Wrote:Should be a great game but with the likes of Sam Letton, Jaylen Jones, and Clay Bolin all handling the rock; I'll have to take Catholic.
Plus one of Northerns best players is out with a sprained ankle right now and will not play Thursday.
I dont even know why LCath should even take the field. According to Wildcat18 I need to get the "ice packs" ready for my kids. I just hope we show up with 11 kids because I know we dont have a snowball's chance in hell. So it won't matter if their star player has a bad ankle, NPulaski is still the superior team. :igiveup:
BM82 Wrote:I dont even know why LCath should even take the field. According to Wildcat18 I need to get the "ice packs" ready for my kids. I just hope we show up with 11 kids because I know we dont have a snowball's chance in hell. So it won't matter if their star player has a bad ankle, NPulaski is still the superior team. :igiveup:
I must have missed those comments by wildcat18-but with that said I never said he was the best player-just one of them.
It doesnt matter if its a star player or not the whole world knows we dont have a chance, right??? At this point of the season we all have injuried playes on the team. Throwing that out sounds like an early excuse.
BM82 Wrote:It doesnt matter if its a star player or not the whole world knows we dont have a chance, right??? At this point of the season we all have injuried playes on the team. Throwing that out sounds like an early excuse.
excuse no.trying to be nice but if you want the truth, I would say you (lexington catholic) are going to getblown off the map.how about those apples?
Where and when is this game? Would like to come watch!
The truth is you are worried. Relax man its just a game. You posting a thread about the game lets me know you are worried. Injured player, lets me know you are worried. Dont worry to much man. LOL
snapcat91 Wrote:Where and when is this game? Would like to come watch!

Sept. 1 at Pulaski County High School. Would love to have ya. Wear black.
BM82 Wrote:The truth is you are worried. Relax man its just a game. You posting a thread about the game lets me know you are worried. Injured player, lets me know you are worried. Dont worry to much man. LOL

Good to see you again man, it's been awhile. The Maroons fear no one. Looking forward to the game. Good luck to your team.
BM82 did you get my message and video's ?
yeah thanks for the film. LOL
You can see it, but can you stop it? Doubtful.

Riverdog...dude please find a way to get Meece on the schedule. You talk but won't attempt to back any of it up. Please. Our boys would love it. At least LC has the manhood. They have some of our respect. Meece has none.
Wildcat 18 our boys would love to play the new NFL team of Kentucky:worthy::biglmao: but thats not up to them or me. PS: What lame excuse do you have for Friday night ? Somerset still rules this town!!!:Thumbs:
I can see it but can i stop it??? LOL. Im already in your head. The replies and posts only let me know that we are a big deal to you guys. So i want you to read this....

Do not bark up that tree
That tree will fall on you
riverdog Wrote:Wildcat 18 our boys would love to play the new NFL team of Kentucky:worthy::biglmao: but thats not up to them or me. PS: What lame excuse do you have for Friday night ? Somerset still rules this town!!!:Thumbs:

The Jumpers beat PC. No one's denying that. They played well, I'll give them their credit. What everyone points out to me is that Somerset/Meece never play teams if they don't think they have a realistic shot of beating them. The domino effect is starting. In the next 2 years or so, Somerset will drop itself off the schedule of PC and Southwestern. Just like it did this season at the middle school level. Mark it down, you heard it here first. Now, back to the middle school forum...
BM82 Wrote:I can see it but can i stop it??? LOL. Im already in your head. The replies and posts only let me know that we are a big deal to you guys. So i want you to read this....

Do not bark up that tree
That tree will fall on you

I see your quote. Andrei "The Pitbull" Arlovski once said, "Don't bark unless you have you have a powerful bite." I feel like we have a pretty powerful bite. I don't normally bark unless someone barks first lol...just as in this case. LC barked first, it's that simple.
Non no, no! Dont do that. There was potroast meatloaf or something like that saying we will get blown out and how do i like them apples. And you were the one that blew up a 7on7 game into a big deal. Its just another game to us! Lol
Ya'll the one who jacked the pass through the field goal posts with a running clock in the tourney lol. You asked who won the tourney on here, then admitted that you were in the huddle & tried to justify why you guys called time out to showboat, which was pretty much just blowing smoke. Sounds like you're tooting your own horn to me, unless it's just a misunderstanding, which I highly doubt.
One question for you Wildcat if Meece has no talent why did you and still are u trying to get our players to come play for you?
BM82 Wrote:It doesnt matter if its a star player or not the whole world knows we dont have a chance, right??? At this point of the season we all have injuried playes on the team. Throwing that out sounds like an early excuse.

riverdog Wrote:One question for you Wildcat if Meece has no talent why did you and still are u trying to get our players to come play for you?
oh they habit
Have some talent just not near as much as northern.
Oh they have a little talent, just not anywhere close to northern
If someone is not at the game that their father is coaching and they want the result of the tournament I dont see any problem in him asking who won. Timeout was called to avoid delay of game penalty because the UK assistant coach asked if I wanted to burn my final timeout I said sure..... The game ended when we converted on the play before the timeout. Accept it, move on, we have....... You are trying to make big deal over the defeat that you suffered 3 months ago??? Grow up!
BM82 Wrote:If someone is not at the game that their father is coaching and they want the result of the tournament I dont see any problem in him asking who won. Timeout was called to avoid delay of game penalty because the UK assistant coach asked if I wanted to burn my final timeout I said sure..... The game ended when we converted on the play before the timeout. Accept it, move on, we have....... You are trying to make big deal over the defeat that you suffered 3 months ago??? Grow up!
thursday will solve alot of question.
Northern wins going away.
In the words of Bart Scott, "CAN'T WAIT"!!!!
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Northern wins going away.

I really miss these middle school posts. Now that my eldest has gone on to high school the BGR post are not as fun and seem more serious.

On a serious side tho. I predict
Lexington Catholic 36 Northern Pulaski 32
Northern 52 catholic 14 8th
Northern 42 catholic 7 7th
Pages: 1 2