Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co 22 Westport 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another win for Bell...GO CATS!
Bell Co looked tough out there today. Great Job in all 3 phases
Bell played good but they didn't play to the best of they're ability. If they would go 100% everyplay they could go from being a good team to a GREAT team!! Go CATS!!
BobcatPride05 Wrote:Bell played good but they didn't play to the best of they're ability. If they would go 100% everyplay they could go from being a good team to a GREAT team!! Go CATS!!

I agree they really need to focus. But it is hard when kids our out of their enviroment. Staying in a hotel and playing at noon. Not making exuses just hard for young kids to overcome sometimes. Go Bobcats stay the course.
Good observation Amped88. Bell is a very good team with alot of talent. They just have to learn to give 100% every play and to do what They're taught in practice like their routes and blocking assignments! They looked good the first 2 series, then it was like they lost focus and started letting Westport back in the game. Overall I thought we played bad and nowhere near to our ability. That being said, we still won by 3 tds. I believe we'll start doing better when we finally have a home game Thursday against new Harlan. Go Cats!!!
snapcat91 Wrote:Good observation Amped88. Bell is a very good team with alot of talent. They just have to learn to give 100% every play and to do what They're taught in practice like their routes and blocking assignments! They looked good the first 2 series, then it was like they lost focus and started letting Westport back in the game. Overall I thought we played bad and nowhere near to our ability. That being said, we still won by 3 tds. I believe we'll start doing better when we finally have a home game Thursday against new Harlan. Go Cats!!!

I think so too can't wait until thurs.
From what i have seen Bell will be tough to beat this season. Get ready for another trip to Lexington.
Great job to the young Cats and the coaches, makes the future look bright in Bell Co as the success at the middle school level continues!
Congrats Bell Co.
Damn what happened Hawkins???
Where was this game held that Bell had to stay in a Hotel? Over night trips for middle school football, are we getting a little carried away.:igiveup:
We played in Lexington, the reason we stayed all night is because we took the kids to watch the High School play in Lexington the night before and also we played @ 12:00. We did not have to do that, We just wanted to give the kids a good trip. They had a great time but we didnt play well. We had a few kids that have never stayed in a Motel, so it was a good experiance for those kids. I think the over night trip had to do a lot about the way we played, we played tired.
BM82, We got beat by a better team on that day. That's part of it. Bell did a great job of getting on top and we could not get anything going. Remember, I have a very young team in their second year of football. They will be around in October.