Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Watch for Farnsley Middle School Wildcats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6th and 7th grade team look excellent for a first year team...you will be surprised!
the 8th grade team looks excellent as well...58-0 last game against Westport Middle.
The 8th grade team, consisting of 6,7, and 8th graders are looking good for their 2nd year in the League...
We are learning each game we play...gotta hand to N. Pulaski for showing us a thing or two....
rematch of last year's Championship game was a total disappointment...5:30 left in 3rd quarter and lightning struck...giving S. Pulaski the win...14-8...
we hope to see you again!
We hope to represent Jefferson County with hard play and good character...we may not have been in KYMSFA long enough for BGR to recognize us...but we plan to be back in Lexington again this Fall...maybe we will get some respect then.....
May we ALL have a successful and safe season!
dseum Wrote:6th and 7th grade team look excellent for a first year team...you will be surprised!
the 8th grade team looks excellent as well...58-0 last game against Westport Middle.
The 8th grade team, consisting of 6,7, and 8th graders are looking good for their 2nd year in the League...
We are learning each game we play...gotta hand to N. Pulaski for showing us a thing or two....
rematch of last year's Championship game was a total disappointment...5:30 left in 3rd quarter and lightning struck...giving S. Pulaski the win...14-8...
We hope to represent Jefferson County with hard play and good character...we may not have been in KYMSFA long enough for BGR to recognize us...but we plan to be back in Lexington again this Fall...maybe we will get some respect then.....

I havent seen the Farnsley 8th grade team yet but their 7th grade team was very impressive. The best 7th grade team Ive seen this year. Does Farnsley play 7th graders on the 8th grade team too?

maroonlc

as a football fan first and a parent and coach second let me say that farnsleys program is top notch.from the coaches to the players and the fans that travel with the team.,.we have played farnsley in 7 on 7 and in full pads ..we have had success against them but i can see improvement every time we meet..go farnsley from your number 1 northern pulaski fan...good luck the rest of the season and hope to meet you again in the championship
Hats off to a Top Notch program at N. Pulaski. We at Farnsley certainly appreciate your Southern Hospitality and the level of game play you bring to the field. Your boys are a very well disciplined and mannered bunch of players. We learn from you each time we meet. Thank you for accepting us into the Fold!
I've told numerous people that my favorite team at this level outside of ours (Northern Pulaski) is Farnsley. Love the way ya'll play and the way your guys conduct themselves off the field. Ya'll have a lot of fans down here I think. Keep up the good work. Clean house in Louisville this year.
They are both great teams, no question. But the will not meet in the championship game because they are both in Region 2 now.
dseum Wrote:6th and 7th grade team look excellent for a first year team...you will be surprised!
Good luck with the new program. I can't wait to see them play.
Good luck to Farnsley!
WILDCATS JV TEAM:
vs.- E. Hardin, 36-0 Cats
vs.- Lexington Catholic, 42-0 Cats
vs.- Crosby Middle, 54-0 Cats
vs.- Oldham County, 38-0 Cats
vs. - Westport Middle, 32-6 Cats

WILDCATS VARSITY TEAM: (8th gr)
vs. N. Pulaski, 18-0 N. Pulaski
vs. Kammerer Middle, 40-0 CATS
vs. S. Pulaski, 14-8 S. Pulaski (ended due to lightning giving us the loss)
vs. Westport Middle, 58-0 CATS
vs. Oldham County, 31-0 CATS
Farnsley is flexing some muscle. Good job
WILDCATS VARSITY TEAM:
vs. N. Pulaski, 0-18 N. Pulaski
vs. Kammerer Middle, 40-0 CATS
vs. S. Pulaski, 8-14 S. Pulaski (ended due to lightning giving CATS the loss)
vs. Westport Middle, 58-0 CATS
vs. Oldham County, 31-0 CATS
vs. Mezeek Middle, 46-0 CATS
vs. Conway Middle, 50-0 CATS
vs. Lassister Middle, Forfeit, Win to CATS
vs. Crosby Middle, 28-12 CATS
vs. JCTMS, 28-0 CATS
WILDCATS JV TEAM:
vs.- E. Hardin, 36-0 Cats
vs.- Lexington Catholic, 42-0 Cats
vs.- Crosby Middle, 54-0 Cats
vs.- Oldham County, 38-0 Cats
vs. - Westport Middle, 32-6 Cats
vs. - JCTMS, Gridiron Classic, 48-0 Cats
vs. - Westport Middle, Gridiron Championship...46-0 Cats
7th Grade Farnsley- 292 points, Opponents- 6
dseum Wrote:7th Grade Farnsley- 292 points, Opponents- 6

So this means what? That there competition sucks! Does this mean that it translates to anything other than the weak schedule that they play allows them to beat the snot out of them. I'm sure that it means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Good grief!
Skunk Wrote:So this means what? That there competition sucks! Does this mean that it translates to anything other than the weak schedule that they play allows them to beat the snot out of them. I'm sure that it means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Good grief!

As an outsider looking in, I'd bet Farnsley 7th will be in the final 4 of the state playoffs AT LEAST. They're the real deal. Confusedhh:
Wow skunk really?? I would say in the grand scheme of things, pretty much all of the posts on this web site do not mean much. I sit back and watch all of the posts of scores and each person here touting their own teams and their own players. Until you step on the field head to head, I guess it doesn't really mean much now does it?

What about the team you support? Who have they played or beat for that matter? I still haven't seen any of the Kentucky middle school teams or scores on ESPN yet. Let the OP do what everybody else on here does, brag on his team if thats what he wants to do.