Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Past NCAA Champions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know how terrible UK has been lately. But I thought I would try to offer just a glimmer of hope. Here are some past winners, and their final records:

1997 Arizona (25-9)
1988 Kansas (27-11)
1985 Villanova (25-10)
1983 North Carolina St. (26-10)

So, I guess it's not over till it's over.
Have to love you ZMG but I'm afraid it is pretty much over.
I like the zmg but I'm about to throw in the towel
no its not.....we can still do it. We'll be in the tourney. Its anybody's game at that point.
Whats their seed look like if they make it?

8th?
Wouldnt that pair them with Duke in the 2nd round...haha, that would be fun to see..
I don't think they will win another road game but I hope they at least can finish at home. Name base means quite a lot if they are close to getting into the tournament. I doubt with 13 or 14 losses they can qualify with so many other teams doing better this season. It will be interesting to see how it ends.
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:I like the zmg but I'm about to throw in the towel

I did this a few weeks back! Just never saw any heart in this team.

:Hammer3: :boo:
i like it ZMG. as long as we are still able to put a team on the floor for another game it is not over. until the final buzzer sounds on the year and we officially have no more games to play its not over. youll not find this fan throwing any towels in. as long as we still have basketball to play, we still have basketball to win.
"corndog23" Wrote:i like it ZMG. as long as we are still able to put a team on the floor for another game it is not over. until the final buzzer sounds on the year and we officially have no more games to play its not over. youll not find this fan throwing any towels in. as long as we still have basketball to play, we still have basketball to win.

Exactly...you cant quit yet.
I wanna get in there and play dUKe.