Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK - 81 Vandy - 84
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In order to get a NCAA tournament bid, we're going to have to win out the next 6 games. NIT, here we come.....
Kentucky has lost now 3 straight games..
:HitWall: Possibly one of the worst UK teams ever?
Way to be clutch Rondo. He was awesome. If i would of been as hot as him I would taken that game tying 3 instead of letting sparks take it.
"torQQue" Wrote:Way to be clutch Rondo. He was awesome. If i would of been as hot as him I would taken that game tying 3 instead of letting sparks take it.

That what I was thinking, and surely Tubby could have come up with a better inbound play.
Rondo choked, all their was to it. All this hype about one of the top guards in the NCAA? I don't think so......not even close....
I GIVE UP.. Id be suprised if this team can turn the season around.
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:Rondo choked, all their was to it. All this hype about one of the top guards in the NCAA? I don't think so......not even close....

He couldn't fall out of boat and hit water:bow:
Maybe we can get the NIT and play Louisville in the the 1st round.
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:In order to get a NCAA tournament bid, we're going to have to win out the next 6 games. NIT, here we come.....
Yea i agree i just dont think with the season uk is having we can win the next 6 games and with the kind of teams we will have to beat i just dont see it happening...
"blackcat" Wrote:That what I was thinking, and surely Tubby could have come up with a better inbound play.

Worst inbound play I've seen. Let's all stand out on the perimeter and pray Vandy doesn't guard us. Good call Tubby.....Rolleyes
I'm a Duke fan now.
"former_raider80" Wrote:Yea i agree i just dont think with the season uk is having we can win the next 6 games and with the kind of teams we will have to beat i just dont see it happening...

They will be lucky to win 2 or those six.
Well, Tenn. and Florida is a for sure loss. Who else to they have?
Sweeping in KY has become popular
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:Worst inbound play I've seen. Let's all stand out on the perimeter and pray Vandy doesn't guard us. Good call Tubby.....Rolleyes
Yea it was the worst inbound play,there was no movement going on and no one was moving....i thought tubby could have had a better inbounds play than that....
if we can win 3
we should get i ncaa
"blackcat" Wrote::HitWall: Possibly one of the worst UK teams ever?

Yeah considering back in 1989 UK went 13-19...and in 1990 they went 14-14....then in 74 when Vandy swept us last they went 13-13, but you know what? Kentucky is still Kentucky....They'll be good again..I've said this a million times, but one season never determines the history of a program...
"blackcat" Wrote:I'm a Duke fan now.

Dont ever say that....lol...It dont get that bad
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:if we can win 3
we should get i ncaa
I seriuosely doubt we can win 3 more games and with florida and tennessee coming up again that is 2 losses we can count on.....
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:if we can win 3
we should get i ncaa

I honestly believe DOC with this lackluster season. They will need to win 20 games to get in.. IF they get 4 or the next 6... They would need to win 1 SEC tourny game.. 3 of the next 6 and they would need to win 2 SEC tourny games.
"Horse Head" Wrote:Dont ever say that....lol...It dont get that bad

You may think I'm crazy, but it's the truth. They are well coached and play with heart, something UK is missing. I'll give UK another year or two, but if they don't change their ways, Go Duke.
we need 3 to make it to the ncaa
if we can with our fan base the powers that be will find a way
just becase of the crowd we bring
If we win the next 3 over Geogia, MISS, and South Carolina, and then win either 2 of 3 VS. Florida, Tenn., and LSU Kentucky will make it...

With wins over Geogria, MISS, and South Carolina, and then only winning 1 of 3 VS. the Big 3, they will have to win at least 2 good games in the SEC then lose a close one to be eliminated..

The NCAA tourny is still a possibility, but Rondo is going to have to realize he's not as good as he thinks..
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:we need 3 to make it to the ncaa

Do you think 18-12 gets us in.. I sure hope your right.
"alfus21" Wrote:If we win the next 3 over Geogia, MISS, and South Carolina, and then win either 2 of 3 VS. Florida, Tenn., and LSU Kentucky will make it...

With wins over Geogria, MISS, and South Carolina, and then only winning 1 of 3 VS. the Big 3, they will have to win at least 2 good games in the SEC then lose a close one to be eliminated..

The NCAA tourny is still a possibility, but Rondo is going to have to realize he's not as good as he thinks..

In other words, it ain't happening.....
"alfus21" Wrote:If we win the next 3 over Geogia, MISS, and South Carolina, and then win either 2 of 3 VS. Florida, Tenn., and LSU Kentucky will make it...

I think UK would be better if Rondo was gone.. He don't make good decisions on the offensive end. A PG that can't shoot freethrows. He is worse than SHAQ..
And this isnt the worse team we have had.
this is just the worse team we have had that we were not on probation or going thru some sort of turmoil.
"torQQue" Wrote:Do you think 18-12 gets us in.. I sure hope your right.

18-12 would get us in, if at least 1 win is over LSU, Florida, or Tennessee...Plus they would have to win at least 2 in the SEC tourny, and then lose in a good showing to make it...
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:In other words, it ain't happening.....

Not as long as Rondo is running the show.. I think he is UKs weakest Link
Pages: 1 2