Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry double foul???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the block/charge call is one of the most difficult in basketball. but how in the world can they call a double foul on perry and the vanderbilt player??? its not both, it should be one or the other, block or charge. i dont understand it.:boo:
It's like when in the NFL playoffs there was an offsides/false start penalty. They couldn't decide which to call, although numerous people on both teams moved and had made contact with each other. After it was said and done, they said there was NO penalty on the play and that they would replay the down. I don't agree with any of it one bit. It's not fair to penalize a player who did nothing wrong (in the basketball reference), and it's not fair to not penalize a player for doing something wrong (football).
Its just a terrible call. A BLOWN call. You have to call it one way or another. Not only did both players end up with a foul but it cost UK the possession arrow. It seems liek refs are getting worse to me. And that is on every level.TongueoliceLig