Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meece Middle 46- East Oldham 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meece had a good showing today with 6 or 7 players putting points on the board. Played most of second half with 7th graders.:Thumbs:
Congrats Meece
next up for meece? kentucky state technical middle school for the blind. how you make a team better by playing a weak schedule i'll never understand.
We get better by playing schools with class,not a bunch of redneck dads that hold kids back for sports. Lets see how far that gets you in the future!!! Like friday night when you take the field against a real team. LOL
lol i responded to your private message. this is a middle school forum. i'll meet you over at the high school forum if you'd rather talk about that.
Meece was suppose to play Anderson Co this past Saturday... what happened to that?
I have asked everyone from the coach to the A.D. samoan and they say Anderson was never on the sch.
it makes perfect sense... thanks for the info. i knew there was something more to it.