Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic 8th 52 Crosby 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaylen Jones ran for 379 yds and scored 6 TD's against a tough Crosby middle school out of Louisville. I havent received all the stats yet but i heard that Crosby had a very good running back that rushed for 284 yds.

Lexington Catholic runs their record to 2-0-1. I hate to put a target on Jaylens back but he wouldn't be a secret long anyway. This kid is 13 yrs old, 5'10" and 185 lbs and very fast. He is a kid that is fun to watch.
:1:yeah the secret is out :dontthink
This looks more like a Basketball game. I don't think either tema can be happy with defense!
Yeah where's the defense?? Aren't good tems suppose to perform on both side of the ball instead of having scoring marathon??
Quote:against a tough Crosby middle school out of Louisville

I would dare to say if both teams scored 50+ points, neither is probably that high a caliber team at this point.
Good Job boys
knighted Wrote:Jaylen Jones ran for 379 yds and scored 6 TD's against a tough Crosby middle school out of Louisville. I havent received all the stats yet but i heard that Crosby had a very good running back that rushed for 284 yds.

Lexington Catholic runs their record to 2-0-1. I hate to put a target on Jaylens back but he wouldn't be a secret long anyway. This kid is 13 yrs old, 5'10" and 185 lbs and very fast. He is a kid that is fun to watch.

For an 8 minute quarters, these team scored that many? WOW !!!! Was there any defense or the offense was just running their plays without anybody going on the other side of the line???
How many special teams touchdowms were there in this game?