Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Marshall vs. Memphis 2/11/2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any predictions? I love the Herd so I am going to pick a huge upset and say Herd by 2, 58-56!!!!!!!!!!!:wenumber1
"J. R. VanHoose" Wrote:Any predictions? I love the Herd so I am going to pick a huge upset and say Herd by 2, 58-56!!!!!!!!!!!:wenumber1
Sounds good to me I hope they pull it off.

I hate Memphis.
Is it on TV and what time and channel
Memphis

Marshall pulled one upset this year stunning WVA, but Memphis and Calipari will be too much for the Herd.

I hope Marshall pulls the upset, but I have to go with my head in this one.
I would love to see the Herd pull this one out.. But they already been to the "Ball" once this year..
Agree 110% QQ
I think Memphis will be to much for the Herd
"J. R. VanHoose" Wrote:Any predictions? I love the Herd so I am going to pick a huge upset and say Herd by 2, 58-56!!!!!!!!!!!:wenumber1
bold statement J.R. I LIKE IT! :rock:
"corndog23" Wrote:bold statement J.R. I LIKE IT! :rock:

I LIKE TOO! I would love to see it myself.
I wil be pulling for Marshall, but I say Memphis by 21. Too much talent for the Herd too handle. Hope they prove me wrong.:mop:
Was at the game and the Herd played well in the first half and were up 1. In the second the Memphis Tigers took control and displayed their athleticism and got my Herd. We only lost by 10, but still not what I hoped for. Oh well, it was a great crowd - 9,048 apparently a sell-out, and a great atmosphere!!!!
Closer than I though it would be. Guess I underestimated the Herd. Memphis is talented but I think will make an early exit in the tourny.