Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Champs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your predictions for the Big Sandy. Now they went back to the Big school and Small school. Now Adams is the defending champs in the small school but they moved up to big school.:rockon:
perry and adams in the champiopnship for big school. johnson co. and letcher co. going for 3rd and 4th. small school. i think it will be allen central and hazard in the championship and besty lane and johnson central 7th going for 3rd and 4th. is hazard still in the small school?
is Belfry still out of league?
blackcats000 Wrote:perry and adams in the champiopnship for big school. johnson co. and letcher co. going for 3rd and 4th. small school. i think it will be allen central and hazard in the championship and besty lane and johnson central 7th going for 3rd and 4th. is hazard still in the small school?

Leslie Co. is looking good... They were big last season, but are even bigger this season.. I Look for them to win the small school...
Don't count out Letcher Co. Even with Howard not being there coach, I expect them to be in contention. Go Cougars!