Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Im sick of this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everybody says its Tubby's fault he's terrible..........talk all u want but its really gettin to me.......did u forget what kind of talent we lost....arguably the best player to wear a uk jersey in chuck hayes and a great presence on the floor with azubuike......did we forget about that? Hayes cant be replaced and azabuike has some hard shoes to feel. Do u really think tubby is telling the players everytime to dribble, pass, or shoot? And dont even bring up the whole lofton deal because if we would have won nobody would have said a word and we all know it. And the thing with sparks and bradley......if u cant respect that u cant respect coaches at all...that is discipline....would u want a player to walk all over u and do everything they wanted to do if you were a coach.....no.

You cant teach heart, and only a few players have any on the team. Moss, Morris, and Crawford were the only ones playing with any heart against tennessee. They are playing like they just dont care. So get off Tubby they are rebuilding and every team goes through this.
I love that post golfman and couldn't agree more with you. The only thing wrong with this team is that the players don't have the desire to win. I respect Tubby more than any other coach in college basketball, if his players do something their not suppose to they sit on the bench. He's never been one to run up the score, like coach K and Donovan. Everyone just needs to get of the mans back.
"golfman42" Wrote:You cant teach heart, and only a few players have any on the team. Moss, Morris, and Crawford were the only ones playing with any heart against tennessee. They are playing like they just dont care. So get off Tubby they are rebuilding and every team goes through this.

Sounds like Johnson Central!!!
tubby does suck...if kentucky is smart they would get rid of him and get someone else that can do better
the only reason why donavan run the score is because last year tubby ran the score up him.......pay back is you know what
I don't recall tubby leaving his starters in the whole game anytime with a 20 point lead.
okay okay, im not here to defend Tubby by any means, but are you hallucinating? A few years ago, #1 Florida came prancing into Rupp, found themselves down by 31 points in the second half. Tubby could have beaten that team by 40 points that night, but called off the dogs and "only" beat Florida by 15 (i believe the score was 70-55). Tubby has never ran the score up on anybody. He rarely ever has the chance, but when he does get the chance, he doesnt.
"chadjohnson85" Wrote:the only reason why donavan run the score is because last year tubby ran the score up him.......pay back is you know what
May I ask what Coach you would find to replace Tubby because most of the names people bring up are jokes. Kentucky fans are crazy look at the mans overall record at UK you wont find many better than his. I don't hear anything like Pitino has to go or anything and look at how his team is doing and who all they have lost to. I ignore people who say stuff like he needs to be fired that's a joke if you look at stats and everything all together. All you have to do is watch this team and you can tell it's not the coach it's the players who have no heart what so ever. I don't care what anyone says 80% of the people who dislike Tubby are racist the man won a national title and still people were saying he has to go a day after it was over. Give me a break already, find something else to do besides bash Tubby.
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:I ignore people who say stuff like he needs to be fired that's a joke if you look at stats and everything all together.

Well then, I guess you have a lot of people to ignore.

Ignore this one too then, Tubby is a joke and should be fired.
well in this case syracuse needs to fire jim boehiem and michigan state should have fired tom izzo a few years ago..............r u kidding me its called a rebuilding year..michigan state had one a few years ago and look at them now...florida had a rebuilding year a few years ago and look at them now...both of these teams still have the same coach and look at them now.....its a rebuilding year get that through your head and yea i hate to see them lose as much as the next guy or girl (thought i would throw that in for ukgirl) but they are REBUILDING
Thanks for throwing that in for me golfman, and Mr. Norris you obviously are not a UK fan.
I know personally that they have no heart or desire... a friend of mine is the manager of the team and he said they have no chemistry and just don't like each other off the court and that is reflected when they play... I hope it turns around for UK and the fans (in no way, shape, form, or fashion am I a UK fan) because I am proud of my state and the tradition it holds and its embarrassing to watch them fall this hard...
Good post Golfman
Its stupid to blame tubby, Tubbys a joke? Could you tell me what he has done wrong? tell me that. Its stupid, to blame a coach whoes only lost 66 games in 8 years. Its a rebuilding year like somone said. Its the players. The players doesnt care about winning i think. Hopefully Rondo will stay onther year and have these recruits coming up. But never blame tubby. I want somone to tell me what tubby has done wrong? And with the lofton deal? I know hes great But wasent Stockton and Josh Carrier great in high school to? They was Mr basketballs? Did they do anything at uk? not really Carrier hit some big shots and stockon plays his heart out now. But No they arent the shooter Lofton is
someone said something about UF. Look at the players they lost, Robertson (who took Rhondo to school last year), Walsh, and the other big white boy in the middle... can't think of his name right now but those were BIG time players for them last year. Look at em now, killing UK on the court in a "rebuillding year" after loosing those KEY players.
"sub0cool" Wrote:someone said something about UF. Look at the players they lost, Robertson (who took Rhondo to school last year), Walsh, and the other big white boy in the middle... can't think of his name right now but those were BIG time players for them last year. Look at em now, killing UK on the court in a "rebuillding year" after loosing those KEY players.
They said a couple of years ago big guy.
yeah but i'm saying the players UF lost last year, compaired to UKs players lost last year... Seems to me that UF lost more than UK did, doesn't it ? By this account, shouldn't UF be in a rebuilding year along with UK?
Well some teams have better years, Look at the atheletism and ability of Flordia compared to Uk, plus Flordia wont make it past sweet 16 just becuase of that. But im sayin Flordia has a good team, better team work than When waslh, Roberson and lee. They can shoot better and have a low post game. But uk doesnt have the desire to win and dont have many shooters. Crawford watch out for him the next 2 years hes gonna be good. But yet Flordia has just had a better year and uk has had the first bad year since like 12 years thats been this bad. 4 years ago or whatever they lost 10 games or whatever but had a good team. So yeah.
Yeah i think if UK actually had a good Power Forward, they would be much better. Remember the years of Hayes and Daniels. The two big guys working together was a beautiful site to see. Thomas has some moments, and Perry is a better all around player than Thomas. We just don't have the beef to go inside with those guys.