Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Denver Colorado Airport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is something fishy going on about this place.

It's all over google. Check out the murals and art they have, strange indeed.
What a conspiracy theorist. Sheesh. Rolleyes

:biggrin:
^To be honest, I thought I was going to be made fun of for my above post. I really thought you guys looked at me as a conspiracy theorist. Do you guys think of me as a conspiracy theorist?

And Ballers, I'll definitely look into that. I have a tough time believing that there's a nazi soldier painting in the building, but I do believe there is a group of people who want a one-world government. I have no idea if this building was built for them or not, but I'll try to do some research on it. Although, do you mind if I wait a while? I'll be a little busy for the next few days, but I should be able to start researching it at least on Monday.
Actually Ballers, I should be able to look this information up starting tomorrow. Either way, I'll try to research this information as soon as I can. And thanks Ballers for pointing this story out. Smile
I've just found out that the painting of a soldier is real! Sorry for doubting you Ballers. Sad Here's the picture:

[Image: Denverairportmural.jpg]

This picture is called The Children of the World Dream of Peace. From what I've read, they've painted over this picture.

From what I've researched so far, the painter of this picture (Leo Tanguma) seems to be a supporter of the environment. I have heard that this painting could represent a world genocide, but Tanguma might've instead wanted this painting to represent how we treat the environment today. Such as, the soldier could represent oppressive industries that destroy the environment. If you'll notice, the soldier is killing a pigeon (a possible representation of the environment) on the bottom of the painting. Therefore, it's how you interpret this painting. The important interpretation that we need should come from Leo Tanguma, the painter. If we're not able to find his interpretation of this painting, we might be able to look at similar paintings he made and see how he interprets those paintings, such as In Peace and Harmony With Nature. That link takes you to one of Tanguma's websites, where he talks about his own interpretation of his painting In Peace and Harmony With Nature.

On his website, Tanguma explains what some of his paintings represents. Again, from what I've read and seen so far, he's a supporter of the environment. I personally haven't seen anything on whether or not he believes that a world genocide should occur.

According to the video that Ballers pointed out, there was already another airport in Denver, Colorado that was already running well. I'm guessing that it's talking about Stapleton International Airport, but I'm not really sure. From what I've researched on from Wikipedia.org (which isn't the best source), this is what the webpage says about the decommissioning of Stapleton International Airport:

Wikipedia.org Wrote:By the 1980s, plans were underway to replace Stapleton with a new airport. Stapleton was plagued with a number of problems, including:
  • inadequate separation between runways, leading to extremely long waits in bad weather
  • little or no room for other airlines that proposed/wanted to use Stapleton for new destinations (an example of this was Southwest Airlines.)
  • a lawsuit over aircraft noise, brought by residents of the nearby Park Hill community
  • legal threats by Adams County, Colorado to block a runway extension into Rocky Mountain Arsenal lands.

I'll try to find sources to these problems if I can. Wikipedia.org really isn't the best source to rely on.

If you don't mind Ballers, I might wait to continue posting. I'll hopefully find more information about this and post it here.
That's fine DS. Let me know your thoughts as well.
Sorry Ballers that I haven't posted here in awhile. I'm having a tough time researching this. There are quite a few claims about the Denver International Airport, and I'm having a tough time trying to find out whether or not these claims are true. Right now, I'm trying to find a video of someone visiting the Denver International Airport to see whether or not they have fences that point inward or outward.

To be honest, I personally don't think we would be able to talk about the underground buildings/tunnels. Unless we find a truly reliable source that says there's something suspicious about the underground buildings/tunnels, then I personally don't think we could find much information about it. We would instead have to look at the other claims.

And again about the murals, I personally don't think those would be proof of anything suspicious happening at the Denver International Airport. One thing to point out is that if they were trying to remain secret about something suspicious, I don't think they would put controversial paintings on the side of their walls. And secondly, there can be multiple interpretations for those murals. Even though someone might interpret these murals as something that promotes a one-world government, others might say that these murals could simply be interpreted as being pro-environment. And the airport could've had a motive to have pro-environmental murals, in that it would prevent pro-environmental protests.

But I have to say that it's kind-of creepy to have the airport to be in the shape of a swastika.

I hope this research helps. I'll try to keep looking for more information. Smile
It's creepy stuff to say the least.
So nky, what is your take? I know your not one to shy away from what you really think lol.. but in all honesty?
Ballers Wrote:So nky, what is your take? I know your not one to shy away from what you really think lol.. but in all honesty?
It's the government. They're setting up those secret FEMA camps next thing you know they're going to put fluoride in the water
But on a side note
I think it was set up as a defense department secret governmental emergency bunker kind of like what was at the Greenbrier in WV before it was decommissioned. Perfect location in the mountains relatively protected on a major airport easy in and out
interesting
[YOUTUBE="Nazi's are back"]JjjIy1DO0gs[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="werid huh?"]gL2vnxVIH_0[/YOUTUBE]
I've watched both of those videos.. Cool stuff.
The best I watched though was a documentary on TV that was about an hour long.
I saw a doc on this about a year ago; creepy stuff!!
Interesting Presidential debate in Denver and creepy airport in Denver Coincident? I don't think so
I love watching stuff like this. It makes you think "is it really what they say it is?"
The sad thing is, by the time the word gets out and people start "thinking" the government trys to cover it up or the "nWo"..
I've flown in and out of that airport before. My friend and I had conversations about the paintings and how strange they were.

The airport is located out in the middle of nowhere.
Lol, I had the opportunity to go there last year but wasn't able to make it out. Interesting.
It's kinda weird that the landing and take-off strips are in the shape of a swastika too lol.
So the potential reality is that a New World Nazi order is seeking to establish power to cull their enemies and others who arent goose stepping with them.....

Then identify who and what means will be in place to execute their plans!!! Thinking there will be large numbers of well armed, and strong people, armies who will fight this on a lot of levels. Going to be interesting to see how it walks itself out!!! I look forward to fighting on the patriot side armed with a good group of diverse fighters who see the importance in unity, collaboration, and team building to protect many in need!
Spirit100 Wrote:So the potential reality is that a New World Nazi order is seeking to establish power to cull their enemies and others who arent goose stepping with them.....

Then identify who and what means will be in place to execute their plans!!! Thinking there will be large numbers of well armed, and strong people, armies who will fight this on a lot of levels. Going to be interesting to see how it walks itself out!!! I look forward to fighting on the patriot side armed with a good group of diverse fighters who see the importance in unity, collaboration, and team building to protect many in need!

We need to discuss this with others and build consencus, ask ?s, and determine how these maters will be addressed.
Spirit100 Wrote:So the potential reality is that a New World Nazi order is seeking to establish power to cull their enemies and others who arent goose stepping with them.....

:thatsfunn
Spirit100 Wrote:We need to discuss this with others and build consencus, ask ?s, and determine how these maters will be addressed.

Don't know about you, but I address maters with a good bologna sammich!
:biggrin:
Have been there multiple times.

Isn't the thought that the underground portions of the Denver Airport which some think are unexplained were due to a failed baggage transport system design (link below)?

It only helps to learn that the seemingly inept United Airlines was greatly involved in the design process.

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/27/us/de...-work.html
Agree with the above sentiment that:

"I personally don't think those would be proof of anything suspicious happening at the Denver International Airport. One thing to point out is that if they were trying to remain secret about something suspicious, I don't think they would put controversial paintings on the side of their walls."

Some of the artwork reminds me of the Southwestern-style art that I see regularly across the Southwest [live in Texas and frequently traveled to far West Texas and throughout New Mexico for work]. At least to me, after growing up in a different region, the Southwestern style art can be rather dark and morbid given that a number of the artists' styles are influenced by their experiences living in war-torn countries in Latin, Central, and South America, and/or folk traditions such as Dia De Los Muertos [Day of the Dead] that are commonplace in this region.

While I wouldn't consider Denver a part of the "Southwest" in the same way that I would Phoenix, Albuquerque, El Paso, San Antonio, etc., it is a city that has roots in a more agrarian tradition that you'd associate those with than most other cities of it's size in the Mountain West. Further, the city seems to have more Native American influence (again similar to other cities in the Southwest) than other Mountain West cities. Looking up some of the controversy, it seems that some of the terms carved into the floor that have caused a stir are actually [references to] Navajo terms.

TLDR: The art might be weird to outsiders, but considering the art that you might see throughout the Southwest (which has some similar influences as the art in question), it's not actually all that weird and probably more attributable to cultural differences, especially those related to the artistic expression of death and morbidity.