Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Co. Cheerleaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think of them? Who has the best jumps, stunts, motions, tumbling, etc.?
I am no expert but they all seem to hop all over the place.
i like both Betsy Lane an South Floyds Cheerleading squad they both seem to do an excellent job
Jumps: Prestonsburg
Stunts: Prestonsburg (BL and SF have good stunts, but Pburg has more difficulty)
Motions: Depends.. none are actually great. SF is really stiff most of the time.
Tumbling: Betsy Layne, possibly Pburg. AC has a few good tumblers.

*Which District Tourney hasn't started yet - and, pitifully, that's when the TRUE Cheerleaders actually come out!
I would love to say AC cheerleaders are the best but P-Burg has Janice Hamilton as their coach,nuff said.
Ac!
"rebel mom" Wrote:I would love to say AC cheerleaders are the best but P-Burg has Janice Hamilton as their coach,nuff said.

Well, Janice is good. Not the coach. Actually, the sponsor is Mrs. Ousley.
SF also has some good tumbling
i think SF has the most beautiful cheerleaders and the best in game
Prestonsburg has the best all around squad. Their jumps are awesome, motions are great and they have better stunts than anyone in the region.
South Floyd won the ALL "A" in our region,then went on to win state so obviously ur posts are biased even though i am from SF the judges that judged the girls were obviously right when they chose SF to go on to represent the 15th region at state and again we won so id have to Say that u all are holding a grudge against Sf and are afraid or sickened when n e one writes anything good about SF because past ocurences with the teams so, best all around squad SOUTH FLOYD.
You might need to remember that South Floyd never beat Prestonsburg.
Prestonsburg pretty much dominates all areas!!!!Especially stunts!
yeap we will see at districts if p-burg dominates from what i seen out of them they didnt look to good
Jumps-Sf
Tumblin-who knows sure aint bl though
strunts-Sf
anything else considerin sf has the 15th region all a title SF!!!
Stunts- Pburg
Motions- Sf
Jumps- Idk
Tumblin- all four squads have some good tumblers
SF's cheerleaders are really good....Congrats on All "A" State Girls...........But AC has quiet a few good things too by the way they were 3rd over P-burg in the All "A"....
That's good. I'm proud of both teams for their accomplishments in the All A!
But Pburg and BL weren't even in it so no one is going to know until Districts!
Prestonsburg was never in All "A".
No cheerleading squad in Floyd Co. is perfect they all have things that they need to work on and this criteria doesnt make an awsome squad but all these things help!
Jumps - Pburg
Tumbling - Betsy Lane
Motions - Pburg
Stunts - Pburg
I decided this on the difficulty and the correct form that this is used. You can have a good jump but if it doesnt have correct form then imo i think that it look bad.
AC has good qualities about both of their squads...
bl was in the all a b/c there boys got beat out the first night but that doesnt matter g.l to all squads in KAPOS on saturday and in districts on tuesday
Jumps: Prestonsburg
Stunts: Prestonsburg
Motions: SF
Tumbling: Bestylayne

:Cheerlead *PHS*:Cheerlead
Blackcats!

All Floyd County Squads have potintal to be good but not all of them use it.
Jumps: Pburg
Motions: South Floyd
Stunts: P burg has creative stunts but South Floyds are just as difficult
TumblingTongue-burg and South Floyd...
I think Districts will be a Great Competition to watch!
i think SF has the most beautiful cheerleaders and the best in game
i think south floyd has the best cheerleaders around. though i might say they run a tight competition with prestonsburg.
I would like to clear everything up about the South Floyd cheerleaders winning All "A". They won the All "A" IN GAME,,for the boys,,&& Hazard won it for the girls. They didn't win the actually competition. They competed in 2 1/2 medium at the All "A" state at large & didn't win. Hazard got first,,so just because they won in-game doesn't mean they are going to win KAPOS. KAPOS is about your routine,,not what you present while your cheering. They didn't win All "A" for their routine,,they won it with their sidelines.
HTownCheer could you please make up your mind in one thread you said South Floyd won in game for the girls now your saying for the boys. Well it was for the boys and all though you might now think that they would win KAPOS they might. I know the girls personally and I know they are very prepared for this competition. BTW what do you care who wins KAPOS in medium your not competitng against them
"cheerchick" Wrote:HTownCheer could you please make up your mind in one thread you said South Floyd won in game for the girls now your saying for the boys. Well it was for the boys and all though you might now think that they would win KAPOS they might. I know the girls personally and I know they are very prepared for this competition. BTW what do you care who wins KAPOS in medium your not competitng against them

My bad,,I must have messed up,,I know they won it for the boys. && BTW we do compete against them if both of us make it to state because w r both n medium,,so yess,,i do care
Well...we know the difference between the 2 comp. and we are still proud of what we won...nobody put hazard down so why start on us...if u go back and look at a thread about hazard..about 3 of sf's cheerleaders(myself included) said cangratz and GL to you guys...and we know what how everything went in the All "A" At Large...we messed somthings up and have been working very hard to fix them...Good Luck SF and all the other 15th Region squads...
Pages: 1 2