Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hillbilles 48 Swisha House 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The ole EKY boys had a good showing tonight at Pikeville College in Intramural action. Prestonsburg alumni and Pikeville college football player Nick Jamerson led the Hillbillies with 22 points.

Hillbillies:
Shelby Valley's Patrick Tackett, Breathitt County's Justin Lamb, Fleming Neon's Mike Sturgill, and Paintsville's Bill Don (Ryan) Jarrell rounded out the scoring. Magoffin County's Brad Marshall, Leslie County's Steve Davidson, and Clintwood, VA's Duran Moore all gave quality minutes in the game. Sheldon Clark's Nathan Moore and Jenkins' Jonah Tackett did not play tonight.
Sounds like a blast...and a pretty good team..
"alfus21" Wrote:Sounds like a blast...and a pretty good team..

It is a blast, and a hell of a team. We got beat last week by Dale Browns team, we were down 8 at the half then we couldn't throw in the ocean the 2nd half and Dale's team got hot, ended up beatin us by 24. We will get em next time though, we are all just getting back into the basketball mode.
Old Bill Don "By God" Jarrell showed signs of greatness tonight in the the 3 or 4 threes he hit tonight. If he can start hitting those bombs the Hillbillies are going to be hard to handle. Harder then a "Honeymoon ****". P-Tackett decided to rest his arm tonight and dished out dimes all night , probably contributing to all 48 points the Hillbillies had.
WAYDA Go Hillbillies! Where can we buy your clothes at? I am wanting a shirt!
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:WAYDA Go Hillbillies! Where can we buy your clothes at? I am wanting a shirt!

Our shirts are in the process of being made right now. We are gonna wear Mossy Oak field camo shirts with our team name on the front and numbers on the back.
"gish" Wrote:Old Bill Don "By God" Jarrell showed signs of greatness tonight in the the 3 or 4 threes he hit tonight. If he can start hitting those bombs the Hillbillies are going to be hard to handle. Harder then a "Honeymoon ****". P-Tackett decided to rest his arm tonight and dished out dimes all night , probably contributing to all 48 points the Hillbillies had.
Mike Sturgill hit a couple big 3's too, much better than last week when he was about 0-10 from beyond the arc. Patrick could play for the college, why he isn't IDK. He didn't shoot much lastnight, but I'd say you're right Gish, he probably had 15 assists. Justin Lamb could probably play PG for the college, lol. If we had a set offense, we would be dangerous. I know it may sound silly being intramurals, but I think we may start practicing a little bit and work on a couple set offense's and a fast break, lol. I can't wait til next Weds to play again, it's making me start to miss high school basketball more and more.
Ole Bill Don can't carry his sis's jock:blabbermo :blabbermo :blabbermo But, he used to be pretty good.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Ole Bill Don can't carry his sis's jock:blabbermo :blabbermo :blabbermo But, he used to be pretty good.

HAHAHA :BigLaugh: . You're crazy sportwhiz. If lil sis would listen to big brother, she would dominate anyone she played against, even against the double teams. One of these days I hope I can't carry her jock (I didn't know girls wore jocks, lol), she'll be ready when she comes to Pikeville, this summer isn't gonna be no joke, I'm gonna work her ass off.
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:HAHAHA :BigLaugh: . You're crazy sportwhiz. If lil sis would listen to big brother, she would dominate anyone she played against, even against the double teams. One of these days I hope I can't carry her jock (I didn't know girls wore jocks, lol), she'll be ready when she comes to Pikeville, this summer isn't gonna be no joke, I'm gonna work her ass off.
If Chelsee works hard this summer and then gets your court mentality and some of your inside skills, she'd be an All-American before she leaves Pikeville.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:If Chelsee works hard this summer and then gets your court mentality and some of your inside skills, she'd be an All-American before she leaves Pikeville.

I don't even have any inside skills anymore, lol. They call me "Dowtown Bill Don" at school, noone believed me when I told em I could hit the 3 ball, so I had to prove it. Chelsee will be slapping the backboard on layups before the summer is over.