Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ut 75 Uk 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Tubby manages a way to blow this one....Cant say nething about morris he had a good game but everyboyd else stunk it up. Ya boy Bobby Perry had at least 4 turnovers and took stupid shot towards the end of the game. Lets look at what everybody did tonite....

Morris- kept UK in the game
Rondo- dribbles the clock out AGAIN
Sparks- didnt get to play hardly any the 2nd half
Crawford- decent performance
Thomas- good defensively terrible offensively (dont forget the stupid foul he had when kentucky was up by 1)
Sims- he is pathetic hasnt done anything for the team since his big game earlier this season. He cares for whats on the back of the jersey and thats it. He cant hit a 3 but shoots anyway.
Perry- cant get the ball in, turned it over many times, took terrible shots, and primarily pissed me off
Stockton- dont understand why he played.
Moss- tried his best to spark Kentucky....seems like he is the only one who plays with any kind of heart.

Bradley saw no time this game. What is Tubby's problem? Bradley is a great defensive player and usually sparks a comeback for the cats. The 7 footers saw no action neither. I really dont understand why they didnt see the floor because i know they could have played better than sims. Sims had 2 boards and thats it. I just cant get over how they lost tonite. It made me sick. They easily could ahve won that game. I dont want to hear anything about chris lofton goin off with 7 from downtown or how well tennessee shot the ball. Kentucky just flat out blew that game. Disgrace.
Big win for my Vols, it now gives them a 3 game cushion on UK. The reason that is important is not as much for the SEC title, but UT needs the first round bye in the SEC tournament. It is tough to win 4 games in 4 days in the SEC.
So which is it, Tubby's fault or the player's fault?
"golfman42" Wrote:Well Tubby manages a way to blow this one....Cant say nething about morris he had a good game but everyboyd else stunk it up. Ya boy Bobby Perry had at least 4 turnovers and took stupid shot towards the end of the game. Lets look at what everybody did tonite....

Morris- kept UK in the game
Rondo- dribbles the clock out AGAIN
Sparks- didnt get to play hardly any the 2nd half
Crawford- decent performance
Thomas- good defensively terrible offensively (dont forget the stupid foul he had when kentucky was up by 1)
Sims- he is pathetic hasnt done anything for the team since his big game earlier this season. He cares for whats on the back of the jersey and thats it. He cant hit a 3 but shoots anyway.
Perry- cant get the ball in, turned it over many times, took terrible shots, and primarily pissed me off
Stockton- dont understand why he played.
Moss- tried his best to spark Kentucky....seems like he is the only one who plays with any kind of heart.

Bradley saw no time this game. What is Tubby's problem? Bradley is a great defensive player and usually sparks a comeback for the cats. The 7 footers saw no action neither. I really dont understand why they didnt see the floor because i know they could have played better than sims. Sims had 2 boards and thats it. I just cant get over how they lost tonite. It made me sick. They easily could ahve won that game. I dont want to hear anything about chris lofton goin off with 7 from downtown or how well tennessee shot the ball. Kentucky just flat out blew that game. Disgrace.

So you blame Tubby, then the players?? Which one?

You don't know half of what happened tonight so why say anything about it?
-Sparks didn't get to play because he got into it with Asst. Coach Dave Hobbs and then gave Tubby lip
-Sims is recovering from a terrible back injury and is doing what he can in limited minutes.
-Stockton plays with heart and didn't do anything that hurt UK's chances of winning tonight.
-Bradley didn't play, and I don't know why but I'm sure Tub had his reasons for it. He announced before the game that Bradley and..
-Woo would not be playing tonight due to person reasons. So chances are they're not talking school seriously are they broke a team rule....

I can agree with you that Kentucky is a better team that Tenn. though, because they played with no chemistry tonight, and there was obviously turmoil on the bench tonight, and you'd know especially if you heard and saw how Tubby was really acting tonight...He said some things I've never heard him say..Sounded more like Bobby Knight than Tubby tonight...
its a joke tho
"golfman42" Wrote:its a joke tho

It's bad, but it's not a joke..It's a down year...
I don't understand all the 3's when we were up one with like 3 minutes to go in the game. Rondo needs to use his head a little and drive in those situations instead of passing it out for 3's that are not needed or taking the 3's himself.
Great game by Morris tonight.
Well, Well, Seems That The "Coach Container" Train Derailed AGAIN Tonight In Front Of The Home Faithfull. Too Bad The Player That Wasn't Good Enought For UK (Mayson County Gunslinger ) Lit Them Up. Seems Like Good "OL" Coach Container Has His Hands Full With Disontent On The Home Front. Way To Recruit. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
Another painful loss in a painful season to watch for Wildcat fans....but Morris is getting better......I thought that the team looked better when #1 was at point for UK.
Don't forget Ricky P didn't want Lofton either.
Big win for my Vols
This was a pretty good game... I didn't think the refs were too great... Lofton did whatever he wanted and not much was called... It was a great game to attend though.. I had a lot of fun.. except UK losing
it wasnt the refs fault it was kentuckys
i bet you tubby wish he would have got chris loften....he wanted to go to kentucky real bad...but shit happens.....way to go vols
No one knew Lofton would be as good as he is, both Kentucky and Louisville let him get out of the state of Kentucky it wasen't just Tubby, Ricky P also made a huge mistake not getting him. You can't get them all but I sure wish we had him.
Tubby was outcoached by Pearl this game...Tubby is regretting his decision on not offering Lofton a scholarship, and because of this thats just gonna fuel Lofton's fire to play harder against UK and teams that didn't give him a scholarship. UT has one of the best coaches in the nation this year if you ask me. He is in my Top 10.