Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congrats to Paypal Cal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two more one and doner's are NBA first round draft picks.
Troll
How many WV players have been drafted? I think we drafted more in 5 years than you guys did in 20! Go Cats!
I guess daneer decided to post in the off topic sports forum so noone would bash him.. lol
^I was about to say the same thing. lol
I saw where UK took PayPal Cal's all the Memphis wins away that were part of his 500 wins.
Is that all you can do is come on here and bash UK? Why don't you and the WVU coach get together and figure out how to get a dynasty started. If you need pointers google Kentucky Basketball. Also work on the rifle team too. They seem to hit a roadblock called Kentucky Rifle Team National Champions. Go Cats!
cougarpride08 Wrote:Is that all you can do is come on here and bash UK? Why don't you and the WVU coach get together and figure out how to get a dynasty started. If you need pointers google Kentucky Basketball. Also work on the rifle team too. They seem to hit a roadblock called Kentucky Rifle Team National Champions. Go Cats!

HAHAHA! We shoot better with basketballs and with rifles!
cougarpride08 Wrote:Is that all you can do is come on here and bash UK? Why don't you and the WVU coach get together and figure out how to get a dynasty started. If you need pointers google Kentucky Basketball. Also work on the rifle team too. They seem to hit a roadblock called Kentucky Rifle Team National Champions. Go Cats!

Ahh, let him bash? Isn't that what being a fan is all about. Love your team HATE the other team. I like neerfan and his jabs, it makes it fun and even more enjoyable when UK tops WVU in anything. If he was saying it about dUKe, nobody would bash him at all! It's a sports thread forum, not UK forum!
Stardust Wrote:Ahh, let him bash? Isn't that what being a fan is all about. Love your team HATE the other team. I like neerfan and his jabs, it makes it fun and even more enjoyable when UK tops WVU in anything. If he was saying it about dUKe, nobody would bash him at all! It's a sports thread forum, not UK forum!

Thanks Stardust!!!!
I just don't get why he would join a site that is basically dedicated to UK fans and bash UK lol.. I just don't get it..

Hey daneer.. How did WVU hold up in the tourney last year?
Never did hear your thoughts on the game they got ouched on?
Ballers Wrote:I just don't get why he would join a site that is basically dedicated to UK fans and bash UK lol.. I just don't get it..

Not going to complain too much about that game. We only had 8 players. I am still on Cloud Nine after beating Wall, Cousins, Patterson, and Bledsoe to go to the FF the year before.
Ballers Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]I just don't get why he would join a site that is basically dedicated to UK fans and bash UK lol.. I just don't get it..
[/COLOR]

To start trouble.:Thumbs: