Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd's Cheerleading Team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think Sf has a good cheerleading squad? Why or why not?
Team Spirit Wrote:

Does South Floyd have a squad in which all members can throw a standing back? NO...we what 14..3 with standing tucks 4 others very close..and all standing handsprings

Can anyone on their squad throw a full? YES we have a girl that can throw a full!

In stunting, can they do any single-base stunts? We do single base stunts...may not be as good are p.ville's but yes we do them

Can they execute free standing extension heel stretches? umm YEAH..we have 3 groups and 2 can do heel stretches...

Can they double-full down from any stunts? or can they full down out of any stunts at all? No sorry can't double down...but give us anystunt and we will full down!

Can their entire squad throw round-off back tucks at the same time? Not the entire squad..but 7 of 14 can

Can they successfully make it through a 2 1/2 minute routine with no falls or bobbles? well our 2 1/2 minute today looked good! AT THE ALL "A" Comp. that SOMBODY said we didnt compete in (3rd Place by the way..1st time in it)

Can more than one member of the squad throw a standing hand spring back? yelp 3 of us

And no sorry we dont requrie standing backs at try-outs...BHS yes....but look around the 15th how many squads do?

This is a pretty good way to show how good a squad is. to hear it directly from the source. GO SF!!
IMO, SF is working very hard on improving their cheer skills!! Kudos to them!!
They might not be great, yet. But they are good and getting better!! Good luck to ya ladies and keep it up!!
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:Team Spirit Wrote:

Does South Floyd have a squad in which all members can throw a standing back? NO...we what 14..3 with standing tucks 4 others very close..and all standing handsprings

Can anyone on their squad throw a full? YES we have a girl that can throw a full!

In stunting, can they do any single-base stunts? We do single base stunts...may not be as good are p.ville's but yes we do them

Can they execute free standing extension heel stretches? umm YEAH..we have 3 groups and 2 can do heel stretches...

Can they double-full down from any stunts? or can they full down out of any stunts at all? No sorry can't double down...but give us anystunt and we will full down!

Can their entire squad throw round-off back tucks at the same time? Not the entire squad..but 7 of 14 can

Can they successfully make it through a 2 1/2 minute routine with no falls or bobbles? well our 2 1/2 minute today looked good! AT THE ALL "A" Comp. that SOMBODY said we didnt compete in (3rd Place by the way..1st time in it)

Can more than one member of the squad throw a standing hand spring back? yelp 3 of us

And no sorry we dont requrie standing backs at try-outs...BHS yes....but look around the 15th how many squads do?

This is a pretty good way to show how good a squad is. to hear it directly from the source. GO SF!!
souht flyod beat pikeville in the all A region so maybe pikeville needs to wrk on all of that stuff
Well yes,they are all hottttttt!
"sf_football" Wrote:souht flyod beat pikeville in the all A region so maybe pikeville needs to wrk on all of that stuff

i was giving south floyd props and i said nothing about pikeville being better. that comment was comletely unnecessary.
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:i was giving south floyd props and i said nothing about pikeville being better. that comment was comletely unnecessary.

And we Thank you for your support. That comment wasnt from a cheerleader and who ever it was probably dont know much about it...they are just trying to support us lol...not tryin to start anything...
I think the Raiders are awesome. I mean they did win the All A state championship. Way to go girls.
yes there all good girls #1SF
SF Cheerleaders are a great team of girls. Very young group no seniors and maybe adding a few more next year. 3 trophies in 1 week.....2 1ST PLACE & A 3RD in their first state competition....AWESOME.......:Cheerlead :Cheerlead
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:Team Spirit Wrote:

YEAH! exactly hun go SF......lets see they beat out & took pikevilles for so long tittle of the 15th region all a 1st place cheerleading squad...awh poor pikeville i guess yall didnt see that one comin....
who cares about SF...GO BL!!!
BL isnt even considered good so if you wanna start "tryin" to brag bout them start your own thread
Hey don't talk about BL cheerleaders. They done twice as good as you all did up at the Dome. Our ball team killed you all and our cheerleaders made you girls look bad also.
Sry. someone was on my name that wasn't my post.
i wass gettin mad lol and the only reason your cheerleaders so called dominated us was because we had cheerleaders missing because they was sick so go ahead and brag we still beat them out of the all "a"
Why is ALL "A" all that you have to talk about? Congrats on winning but that doesnt make you the best in the district or the region. Not all the squads where in the All "A" that you won, so dont think that your Competition isnt going to bring it when they are being judged. They are after that trophy just like you are and they are determained to get it!
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:i was giving south floyd props and i said nothing about pikeville being better. that comment was comletely unnecessary.

You guys did awesome but u need more in game practice... i heard you guys only cheer in comps... you guys are awesome...keep on truckin and you will do better next year... Sf is awesome in all aspects but pikeville can get better

Go Sf
Go Pville

See ya guys durin fball season next year girls
I know some of the girls on the squad for SF and I happen to know that those girls work extremely hard day in and day out. They have a right to brag about what they won. When the girls won All "A" that made the 1st time in a long time that anyone has brought home a CHAMPIONSHIP trophey. Sounds to me like some bragging is what those girls are entitled to.
SF has a really good squad this year....
Yeah but they need to keep on workin hard and not get to ahead of their selvees and keep together because alot might quit next year from what im hearin
I have personally spotted most of SF's cheerleaders, and even though I'm a die hard Valley fan, I must say that they have a lot of young talent. I know several sophomores who were pretty awesome and I expect a lot out of them in 2 years. Congrats on the win SF!

-Go Valley!-
that is harsh. It is hard enough when a girl knows that she has an extra couple of pounds, its even harder to know that and get out and cheer in front of a bunch of people in a skirt. Weight has nothing to do with it either. i once knew a girl who was a little on the heavy side that could tumble cirlces around alot of people. She even had a double full. Weight has nothing to do with it.
[

:lame: and one of the dumbest things I have ever read.Rolleyes
lame:
could somone close this thread ...it's gettin stupid...
south floyds cheerleaders are very very good our cheerleaders have more spirit than half the county and i agree we have sum pretty hot ones on there if u have anything to say private message me