Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone land a new tumbling pass or stunt lately?? Lets hear about it!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone land a new pass recently?? Any squads hit a new stunt??

Tell us your stories!:Cheerlead
I did a great turd row the other day:Cheerlead Confusederved: :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
wow. you are so super cool.
well Pikeville junior high is doing a new stunt sequence..first they do a hand stand and then flip over to a low stretch then push up then go to a scater and then come to to a low scater and do a front flip/front walk over with no hands in their stunt then they come back and do a stretch from the side..and right after they dismount they go to a stag pyramid...how impressive!!
Whoa...that sounds like hard work. Good job girls!
Tumbling Pass:
Round-off, backhandspring, backhandspring, whip,whip, backhandspring, tuck, backhandspring
AND
Round-off, tuck, backhandspring, tuck, whip, backhandspring
phs1986 Wrote:Tumbling Pass:
Round-off, backhandspring, backhandspring, whip,whip, backhandspring, tuck, backhandspring
AND
Round-off, tuck, backhandspring, tuck, whip, backhandspring

OMG... NOT that I did these... LOLOL..... SAW them done... there is NO way I could do that!!! LMAO~~~
I pulled a power round off, handspring, full!!