Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UCA Nationals 2006 Shout Outs!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:Cheerlead I just wanted to start a thread to give everyone the opportunity to give shout out to the girls travelling to Disney World Feb 10-12 for UCA Nationals!! There will be live coverage of the events on Varsity.com if anyone wants to check it out.

If an argument starts about who is better and who sucks i will have someone close the thread. keep it clean. This is for support for the girls

Squads that are attending from Kentucky are
JV Division
PL Dunbar
Perry County Central

Small Varsity Division (12 members)
Perry County Central
Pikeville Boys varsity
North Laurel
Madison Central
Johnson Central
Henry Clay

Freshman Division
Pikeville girls varsity

Medium Varsity Division (16 members)
Madisonville North Hopkins
Tates Creek
Hazard

Large Varsity (20 members)
Ryle High School
Paul Laurence Dunbar

Super Varsity (30 Members)
Greenup County

Varsity Coed Division
Bullitt Central
Bowling Green
Somerset

Good Luck to all!! Lets keep Kentucky the Best!!! :champ:

They do this all the time on the varsity.com site so i thought it would be nice to have the girls see that we are all here to give our support.
Best of Luck to all KY squads participating. Have a safe and fun time!:Cheerlead
Best of luck to ALL KENTUCKY SQUADS!!! Thank you pvillecheeralum for posting the divisions!!!:thanks:
South Floyd was in it.
SOUTH FLOYD IS NOT GOING TO UCA NATIONALS!!!

http://www.varsity.com/competitions/nati...ofcomp.pdf

that is the entire listing of all people attending UCA nationals this year. Trust me South FLoyd isnt on it.
"#_4" Wrote:South Floyd was in it.

This isn't All A, this is UCA nationals. And they're not in it.
OK back to the shout outs!
Good Luck to the Pikeville Squads :Thmubs:
I'm sorry I thought they was. How did Pikeville do today? They was in it and so was South Floyd and they finished 3rd but I didn't pay attention to how well Pikeville done.
I want to shout-out to the squad I participate on.. JCHS! We will go out there and try our best.. that's really all you can do. GOOD LUCK & STAY FOCUSED!!
"#_4" Wrote:I'm sorry I thought they was. How did Pikeville do today? They was in it and so was South Floyd and they finished 3rd but I didn't pay attention to how well Pikeville done.
Pikeville Won
I looked at the Order of Competition on Varsity.com and there are a lot of squads competiting in all divisions except the Freshman Division. It appears that there are only 2 squads in that one (Pikeville White and Collierville).

There are going to be a lot of good cheerleading squads in Florida this weekend. I hope that KY squads show everyone how cheerleading is done right!
they are slowly trying to get rid of the freshman division. it is a shame that more squads chose not to compete in this division, but after region it is too late to switch to a division with more competition in it. so unfortunatly its just going to be pikeville and collierville. it should be an interesting match up anyway, more of a head to head kind of deal. both squads have won this division before.
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:they are slowly trying to get rid of the freshman division. it is a shame that more squads chose not to compete in this division, but after region it is too late to switch to a division with more competition in it. so unfortunatly its just going to be pikeville and collierville. it should be an interesting match up anyway, more of a head to head kind of deal. both squads have won this division before.

It is dwindling down quickly. With only 5 squads last year and 2 this year..it's time to call it quits on this division. I mean, you either come back National Champs or runner-up...not much of a claim with only 2 in it.

The other divisions are flourishing. They seem to get larger every year. I mean if you place in the top 10 out of 53 then that is saying something.
hazard cheerleaders could possibly finish in the top 10 this yea
Good Luck Hazard!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck To All The Mountain Squads In The Competition. Just Go Do Your Best. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute: :Thumbs: :dance:
GOOD LUCK JC!!!:Cheerlead
You go KY girls!:Cheerlead
Go Pikeville
I closed this thread since there is an National Update Thread.