Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd Cheerleaders win ALL "A" in game comp. in Richmond!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Way to go girls! Good Luck tomorrow! Also 2nd place went to Lex. Christian and 3rd place to Russellville.
The South Floyd Cheerleaders won 1st Place in the "All A" Cheerleading competition at Richmond..........RICH WHAT? RICHMOND!!.......GREAT JOB CHEERLEADERS.........:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :dance: :Clap: :champ:
Congratulations To The South Floyd Cheerleaders. These Girls Put In A Lot Of Hard Work And It Is Nice To See Them Recognized For It. Good Luck In The Competition. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
wow nice job!
Big CONGRATS to the SF Cheerleaders!!! you all are a great bunch of gals and you deserve it!! Great job.
Congrats to the SF cheerleaders. Great job girls.
Congratulations SF Cheerleaders!
Congrats....
Way To Go!!!!!!!!!
:omg: I am soooo proud of you girls!!! See what hard work, organization, and CONFIDENCE will get you!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's stock is going UP UP UP!!! :#1: :Cheerlead :Clap: :bounce:
Good Luck tomorrow!
Great job yet again girls!!!
Keep a Rollin' Ladys!!
Glade to hear it girls keep it up....
Congrats
Congrats on the In game competition win!! Hope to see the girls do their best in the Cheer competition saturday morning!!
Congrats!
Great Job SF! Wat to represent the 15th! Keep up the good work!:Cheerlead
good job girls you all worked very hard and deserved to win :#1:
Awesome.......
Congratulations. :champ: :thumb:
Congrats SF, that's an amazing accomplishment!!!
Just for your info, South Floyd is not the state champ. they won the in game competition. this is not the state championship cheerleading competition. they chose not to compete in that competition.
They were celebrating a state championship?
And i was under the impression that they were competing today sat.
they are the all A cheerleading state champions
My mother attended the competition this morning and South Floyd was not in attendance.

and they are the All A Classic Tournament Champs

Too bad South Floyd isnt going to nationals like everyone else who is any good. Maybe then that would prove who is the best in the 15th region. Maybe they should consider trying to qualify next year. especially since they are so awesome
dang why sound so bitter?

congrats SF
Congrats SF...
Im not bitter. i am trying to make sure that everyone knows that SF is not the real state champ. they won the In game competition which judges a squads performance during a game. This has nothing to do with competitive cheerleading.

The All A cheerleading competition is on Saturday morning during the All a tournament in which the squads that belong to a Class A school compete with 2 1/2 minute routines to determine the Cheerleading champion in the State. These squads include squads that are not fortunate enough to have their basketball teams make it to the All a state tournament.

the in game tournament competition only includes those whos basketball teams are in the state tournament. not exactly the fairest judgement of who is the best in the state.
so what title did the sf cheerleaders receive
I don't think that one person from SF was even trying to imply such. They were well aware of what they were cheering in, who their competition was, and that their winning the in-game competition just made them the best squad out of (16) squads in a State Tournament setting. I appreciate good cheer leaders and good efforts to lead a crowd at a ballgame... I mean that is why they call them cheer leaders.

You know I believe everyone is just as proud of our 15th region winners @ the At-large competition! I know I am and have already posted such.

I also know that learning how to be gracious in victory is appreciated by most people, just as much as being gracious in defeat....

I am proud of all 15th region squads who have the hutspah to get out there and compete @ any competition! Everytime we win, it's cause for celebration!
Pages: 1 2 3