Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy layne under new leadership!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former coach Dwight jarrell has taken over for coach Griffith. Good luck to coach jarrell and welcome to the bobcat family.
Good Luck Coach !! Except when you play us !!! Smile
A great move by the Bobcats. Dwight is knowledgable and works great with young men.
Good luck Dwight.
I agree a good addition to the Bobcats, good luck coach.
Good Luck Coach!
congrats coach and good luck.....
Good luck coach
Good Luck Bobcats! Dwight will have them ready!
tebow Wrote:Former coach Dwight jarrell has taken over for coach Griffith. Good luck to coach jarrell and welcome to the bobcat family.

:Thumbs:thanks tebow , and everyone else for ur kind words ... Nedd to schedule the following teams ... South Floyd , Allen , A C M S , Paintsville , Knott Co , and Leslie County ... would like A , B , C , games if possible .... still need B games 5 and 6 grade with anyone else who has openings ... good luck to everyone this season ..... contact info . , please P M and I'll give u anything u need .... thanks ......:Thumbs:
Saratoga_86 Wrote::Thumbs:thanks tebow , and everyone else for ur kind words ... Nedd to schedule the following teams ... South Floyd , Allen , A C M S , Paintsville , Knott Co , and Leslie County ... would like A , B , C , games if possible .... still need B games 5 and 6 grade with anyone else who has openings ... good luck to everyone this season ..... contact info . , please P M and I'll give u anything u need .... thanks ......:Thumbs:
Coach,
I sent you a PM about the Allen / Betsy Layne game.
What does Betsy Layne's schedule look like?
How have they faired thus far?