Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Need a 5.3 For a 2002 Silverado, Also need the interior for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What u guys got?
There are a couple of salvage yards in London that have everything your looking for. Eddies Auto Sales usually carries a bunch of stuff for Chevy trucks. That number is 1-800-235-1496. London Auto Sales is another place to look. That number is 606-878-9231. Ill keep looking and let you know if I find another place..
Appreciate it, Ill def give these places a call tomorrow. Seeing how its sunday.
I've got a 5.7 out of a Suburban. It would probably be too much trouble to make it work.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:There are a couple of salvage yards in London that have everything your looking for. Eddies Auto Sales usually carries a bunch of stuff for Chevy trucks. That number is 1-800-235-1496. London Auto Sales is another place to look. That number is 606-878-9231. Ill keep looking and let you know if I find another place..

Yes, they do. When I was working on my rebuilding project, I found almost every part over there easily.