Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Twany Beckham?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have never seen any footage of him and never watched him play at all. Does anyone have any idea what kind of game he brings to the table? Will he play or ride the bench next year?
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:I have never seen any footage of him and never watched him play at all. Does anyone have any idea what kind of game he brings to the table? Will he play or ride the bench next year?

Are we talking about Jaylen Beckham from Bryan Station?
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:I have never seen any footage of him and never watched him play at all. Does anyone have any idea what kind of game he brings to the table? Will he play or ride the bench next year?

IMO he will provide emergency depth at the point for the next couple years but more importantly will provide depth for practice. He is a servicable point but I don't think anyone should expect major minutes. I don't even know if he will be on scholarship.
BoyleCounty Wrote:Are we talking about Jaylen Beckham from Bryan Station?

Twany Beckham is the kid that transferred from MSU to Kentucky this past season. He will be eligible to play by the time next b-ball season rolls around
I think he will not be eligible until second semester
Why isn't this in the basketball forum?