Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #6 Kentucky 84 -- Tennessee 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK controlled this game from about half way through the first half....tough break with the loss of Hayes in the 1st with a broken nose but he will be back.

CONGRATS CATS!!!!!
I only got to watch the last few minutes but glad to see the Cats pull it out.
Great game... now I'm going to watch Illinois go down. Smile
Im glad to see them win, but I thought the game would have been closer.
I wished I could of watched it...I was driving back from floyd county and had to listen.. Great game to listen too though.. BTW.. How did hayes get the broke nose...
My dad said he took an elbow.
Great win. I love being able to shove that in UT's face.
Great win and what play by the bench. Crawford maybe with a breakout game. Hate that for Hayes but he is a warrior and I think he will play, with mask sat at hogs.
Congrats to UK.. Keep on playing good...
stats anyone how did loften do?
Chris Lofton led all Tennessee scorers with 17 points. He was hot from 3 point land, hitting 5 of 9.
Yea QQ, he got an elbow to the face during a rebound attempt. UK really had control of the game throughout most it. Crawford got 16 minutes this game, and seems to be stepping into his role after his decision to return.
Congrats to UK. I just wish UK football could beat UT this badly. Then I would be happy.
IMO, THIS IS THE BEST GAME WE HAVE PLAYED ALL YEAR.

Congrats to the Big Blue !!!
I just wish UK football could beat them period.