Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Broken Nose for Hayes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, this is just great. I'm not so concerned (although I feel bad for him) for this game. I just hope he's back for the next. I'm sure he will be. He's as tough as they come.
I hope he's back soon too
Need his skills on the floor.
hate to see anyone suffer a broken nose but if it had to happen to anyone it is probably good that it happened to Hayes.....because he is a WARRIOR!! Crawford is looking good which I am very happy to see. He can bring a lot to this team. This team is going to be scary good come March.
He'll be back next game with a mask.
The Cats still look good without him tonight...but he will be back for the next game! You can bet on that...
Hes tuff. I have noticed that players usually have a good game the first time they play in a mask. WEIRD
I dont think this will hurt us much! I think he will be back for the next game , but really even if he isnt, i think well be OK!

Hes great, but we're pretty deep!
I hope he doesn't miss any games but I think UK will be fine even if he doesn't. Get well soon.
He shouldnt miss any, I think CE is right, he'll be back next game with a mask.
Hell be back, Hayes is a warrior
Should be playing tomorrow. He has his mask and appears to be ready to play.