Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why The Duke Bashing??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The shot was 13 Years ago people, let it go.
I wish it was that easy BBP.
Because.... "duke sucks".
it has nothing to do with the shot for me it the love affair btween packer and K i find it disturbing
His shot didn't bother me as much as when he stepped on Timberlake. But I would still hate Duke even if that game hadn't happened it just makes it easier.
Agree dog, the stomp done it for me. Had it been any other player on any other team a T or ejection would have happened and then the shot would not have mattered.
Why not hate one of the other top teams in the nation year in and year out???
Its all about the RIVALRY!!!
I didnt know you were a duke fan Beef?
It has nothing to do with the shot for me, its all about the stomping the foot in Timberlakes chest while he was done. Thats what done it for me.
"Showtyme" Wrote:Agree dog, the stomp done it for me. Had it been any other player on any other team a T or ejection would have happened and then the shot would not have mattered.

If someone would've seen it, but alas no one did. No more sour grapes, Uk played above and beyond what anyone thought that they would.
"4leaf" Wrote:I didnt know you were a duke fan Beef?
I'm not...but I will give them the credit of being one of the top teams in the nation year in a year out right beside UK......and with two top teams, and me being a HUGE UK fan then of course I'm going to hate duke!
"CatDawg" Wrote:His shot didn't bother me as much as when he stepped on Timberlake. But I would still hate Duke even if that game hadn't happened it just makes it easier.

I agree.....
The best thing about Duke is the UK.
I hate to say this but DUKE always plays hard and this is something all teams do not do anymore so i am starting to forget about the shot.
They do play hard but I will never like them.

I do not like the dukies I do not like them SAM I AM!
Maryland 52 Duke 52 10:42 left in the game